The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Defining The Fringe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What are we? A CT forum or a discussion forum with a lot of CT content? Is the term "CT forum" obsolete? Other larger forums that are usually referred to as CT forums have at least as much non-CT content these days. CT forums in general seem to be evolving into a blend of CT, discussions about cultural trends,  hobbies, life issues, and entertainment. Is that a bad thing? Do you as participants here object to lighter, non-CT content? 

What are your thoughts on this?
I do not think of the Fringe as a conspiracy theory site. The Fringe seems to be a higher intelligence level. We discuss solid news but also really life is sprinkled in. I would define it as a moderate site. Seems very everyday to me.
[Image: gene-takeout.gif]
Well Rick, how do we describe the awe we feel when first grasping the size of the universe and it's magnificence?

You and Lily seem to have made a good start at it.

I've been around the block a few (few? Shock ) times and I can assure you a forum is what is brought to it. The admin and moderation teams can set a tone but eventually it all comes down to what we all as members and participants bring to the table.

The tone set here was based on the lofty idea that yes the truth is out there and with enough intelligent discussion intermixed with some fun that truth could be discovered and in doing so friends could be made no matter which side of a debate you are on.

CT or not CT. Is that even the question? Rereading the original post, it does seem to be so. Yes we do talk a variety of CT subjects but that is not all there is to life, the universe and everything and in discussing the rest we also discover that even though we may not agree on some subjects we can still discuss it intelligently and without rancor.

This is what the Fringe is to me. A place where I can find intelligent discussion on whatever topic happens to be brought up with intelligent people who no matter the side of that topic they land on can still be called a friend and once that topic is thoroughly chewed over I can find a subject to joke and play around with along side and with them.

Not specifically a CT site but so very much more.

~mc~

I think we are news, politics, life discussions, some ct..

That said,CT is obviously welcome along with whatever people want to talk about.
(09-08-2016, 10:52 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]I think we are news, politics, life discussions, some ct..

That said,CT is obviously welcome along with whatever people want to talk about.

Agreed.. Not really anything new CT related happening in the world. And most of the conspiracies have been talked about to death. 
I guess we could talk about the UFO/Alien cover up, 911, or Fractional reserve banking. But those horses have already been beaten to death a long time ago.
Honestly I like hearing about everyone's own personal experiences and the goings on your neck of the woods. 
Don't worry. If I see an Alien or a UFO, this is the first place I'll be posting photos of it.  Chuckle

~mc~

I do like discussing 9/11 and reading everyone's point of view, but you are right, path it's been discussed a ton. By now everyone has their own beliefs on what happened.
Keep it like it is. And, let it evolve into discussions about anything. What's different and refreshing about this site is, everyone here seems more mature. You're not part of a clique. Your opinion is welcomed and is discussed without people demeaning you. That's the best part of this forum.

~mc~

(09-08-2016, 11:45 AM)NightStalker2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Keep it like it is. And, let it evolve into discussions about anything. What's different and refreshing about this site is, everyone here seems more mature. You're not part of a clique. Your opinion is welcomed and is discussed without people demeaning you. That's the best part of this forum.

We are all one big giant clique.. No one excluded!

There is seriously something to like about every single one of you!!

That said, is there anything people want to see changed here at the fringe?

Something added, something deleted ect??
(09-08-2016, 11:48 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2016, 11:45 AM)NightStalker2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Keep it like it is. And, let it evolve into discussions about anything. What's different and refreshing about this site is, everyone here seems more mature. You're not part of a clique. Your opinion is welcomed and is discussed without people demeaning you. That's the best part of this forum.

We are all one big giant clique.. No one excluded!

There is seriously something to like about every single one of you!!

That said, is there anything people want to see changed here at the fringe?

Something added, something deleted ect??

I like it as it is.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5