The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: the younger generations have started waking up and are starting to see things how the
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://yournewswire.com/2016-is-the-year...oved-true/

When we look back at 2016 we will remember it as a year when people started waking up. Countless ‘conspiracy theories’ have become mainstream facts – and we have only made it halfway through this momentous year. Old people may still be dozing in front of their TV screens and accepting mainstream news on face value. But the younger generations have started waking up and are starting to see things how they really are.
.responsive_article_opening_para{width:300px;height:250px}@media(min-width: 500px){.responsive_article_opening_para{width:300px;height:250px}}@media(min-width: 800px){.responsive_article_opening_para{width:336px;height:280px}}
The term ‘conspiracy theorist’ was coined by the CIA in an effort to discredit viable theories by people who sought out the truth. First revealed by the New York Times in 1976, pursuant to a Freedom of Information Act request, the CIA had written a dispatch of its “psychological operations” — disinformation — specifically to “employ propaganda assets to refute the attacks of the critics” and “provide material countering and discrediting the claims of the conspiracy theorists, so as to inhibit the circulation of such claims in other countries.”
2016 is proving remarkable for the sheer volume of information brought to light by people, events, and the general crumbling of the deep-seated establishment narrative — and it’s no small matter for those whose claims had previously been met with scorn and derision.
Following are just eight examples of conspiracy theories that have become conspiracy facts in 2016.
NSA Surveillance

1. Though trading a pinch of liberty for an ounce of security has never panned out for anyone but government, people continue to allow the fuzzy blanket feel of increased ‘protection’ from terrorism to cloud their perception of possible future outcomes. Such has been the case with the insidious PATRIOT Act, whose repercussions from blanket, indiscriminate surveillance culminated this year in a gloriously horrible way.
In March, it was revealed that domestic law enforcement will now have access to information swept up by the National Security Agency’s broad net of data collection performed on all Americans. Shocking though that may be, global tumult in recent years — which naturally has begun to sweep the U.S. — evidences a paranoid and increasingly fascistic government in decline. Self-preservation is the government’s main concern at the moment.

What better way to effect and maintain control than to have its every enforcement arm keen to those who might organize sufficiently to oust said government from its pedestal of power. Of course, when Edward Snowden first revealed the NSA’s dubiously extensive program, privacy rights advocates and ‘conspiracy theorists’ suspected there would be more to follow — and they were right.

More at link

http://yournewswire.com/2016-is-the-year...oved-true/

[Image: 1zxl4sp.jpg]
Get off my lawn, you damn kids!
The hard part about waking up younger people is they think us ancients are full of shit when we tell them how much better things were 40 years ago.
(09-07-2016, 02:48 PM)Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]The hard part about waking up younger people is they think us ancients are full of shit when we tell them how much better things were 40 years ago.

I though the 80's-90's was the best. My parents thought the 50's to60's was the best. Every generation will think the last was full of it.
(09-07-2016, 03:20 PM)chuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2016, 02:48 PM)Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]The hard part about waking up younger people is they think us ancients are full of shit when we tell them how much better things were 40 years ago.

I though the 80's-90's was the best. My parents thought the 50's to60's was the best. Every generation will think the last was full of it.

I was a kid in the 60's and 70's. The 70's were so much more open and free than now. The 80's were also great and the 90's not bad either. Things started going to shit around 2000 and it has been all downhill since then. In the 70's jobs were easy to find. Weed was cheap and also easy to find. Every town had midnight movies. You could hitch hike across the USA and find work as you went. You could live a life 100% on cash. There were seriously hot hookers around, I mean like Playboy Centerfold Hot! Cops were not militarized assholes. Teens knew how to guzzle booze like freaks and not fuck it up. Gas and food were super cheap. It just goes on and on how great it was.

The best thing was there were no damn smart phones and people lived and did things in the real world.
The hardest thing has been trying to make them understand how horribly they are being ripped off and sold out.

They were still just experimenting with mass mind control and technocratic directed energy weaponry etc. Now it is perfected.

We ARE NOT FREE anymore. 911 was an inside job to kick off the NWO.. ask yourselves..... What has the overall effect been?

People gave up YOUR liberties without a fight. Did you get a vote on it?

Did we win the "War on Terror"?    is anyone still buying ANY of that bullshit?

Have any of you younger people actually read 1984?