The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Greta Van Susteren: I Quit Fox News, Doesn't Feel 'Like Home'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fox News has been embroiled in controversy over the last few months due to the overwhelming number of harrassment complaints from female employees against the network's former boss Roger Ailes. Now, with a lawsuit being settled with former anchor Gretchen Carlson, comes news that another prominent voice on the network is also leaving: Greta Van Susteren has confirmed her exit. 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/greta-van-susteren-i-quit-fox-news-doesnt-feel-like-home/ar-AAizwMw?li=BBnb7Kz

~mc~

wow.. she's been there along time..
(09-06-2016, 05:59 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]wow.. she's been there along time..

I always kind of liked her. Well spoken.

~mc~

(09-07-2016, 03:05 AM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2016, 05:59 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]wow.. she's been there along time..

I always kind of liked her. Well spoken.

I liked her too!
The link isn't working but isn't she leaving due to Ailes being gone? I know that she exercised the clause in her contract that stated if Ailes leaves then she can too. This sounds like bad news for Fox but they have been sliding into libtardism for a while now anyway...

~mc~

Two months after defending Roger Ailes from allegations of sexual harassment, Greta Van Susteren is out at Fox News.
The leading cable-news network abruptly announced Tuesday morning that the 14-year veteran of the channel was gone. Fox News’s official statement gave no explanation for her exit, while heaping praise from executives and noting that Brit Hume would return to the anchor chair to take over On the Record, her nightly primetime show.

She added: “I took advantage of the clause in my contract which allows me to leave now.” Why? “Fox has not felt like home to me for a few years.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...-news.html