The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: ALERT! NATIONS PREPARE FOR WW3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

So is this going to turn into the cold war all over again?

T-Dub

I'm all ready except for the food and water thing. Maybe getting a little low on ammo. Transmission's out in the truck. Only have a 16 day supply of my medication. But yeah, I'm ready. Timer

~mc~

(08-30-2016, 07:26 PM)I-r-Tdub Wrote: [ -> ]I'm all ready except for the food and water thing. Maybe getting a little low on ammo. Transmission's out in the truck. Only have a 16 day supply of my medication. But yeah, I'm ready. Timer

sounds about like me...

I have water and ammo

nothing else. our whole family as a whole has a place to meet. if we can actually get there. now there are a bunch of us spread all over the U.S.

T-Dub

(08-30-2016, 07:29 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2016, 07:26 PM)I-r-Tdub Wrote: [ -> ]I'm all ready except for the food and water thing. Maybe getting a little low on ammo. Transmission's out in the truck. Only have a 16 day supply of my medication. But yeah, I'm ready. Timer

sounds about like me...

I have water and ammo

nothing else. our whole family as a whole has a place to meet. if we can actually get there. now there are a bunch of us spread all over the U.S.

Shit, in my family it's every man for himself. They wouldn't piss in each others mouth to put out a fire.

~mc~

(08-30-2016, 07:34 PM)I-r-Tdub Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2016, 07:29 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]

sounds about like me...

I have water and ammo

Shit, in my family it's every man for himself. They wouldn't piss in each others mouth to put out a fire.

Shock Chuckle

Pingu

We got a shot gun for pheasant and grouse, the odd montjack....and I got chickens...

But to be honest where I live we are about 10 miles from Chelmsford...20 miles from Colchester and 18 miles from a nuke power station. 35 miles from London....

I'm dead meat...not worth surviving...