The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The moment a woman found an abandoned puppy tied up in a GARBAGE BAG on road
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shocking video captures the moment a woman found an abandoned puppy tied up in a GARBAGE BAG on the side of the road after she pulled over to see what was moving inside it

An abandoned puppy was miraculously rescued after a driver spotted a moving garbage bag by the side of the road.
Malissa Sergent Lewis was driving to work along a quiet road on a blazing hot day in Harlan, Kentucky, on August 25, when she saw something strange on the ground. 
It was a black garbage bag, with its opening tied, and its contents appeared to be squirming around, catching the driver's eye.

Speaking to The Dodo, Melissa said: 'I saw this trash bag in the road, and I thought to myself, "Did I just see that bag move?" The closer I got, I realized it was moving.
'I could hardly wrap my mind around that. Something was alive in that bag, and I just knew I had to get whatever it was out.'
As she pulled over to investigate, Malissa broke out her phone to film the strange sight. The heartbreaking clip shows the creature desperately trying to break free of the bag. 
When she finally tore open the bag, she was shocked to discover a small black and white puppy, who was just cruelly abandoned.

Rest and PICS here AND VID

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...de-it.html
Straight to the feelz Yeah
I do not believe it was an accident nor do I believe someone will be coming forward to claim it. I a so glad she stopped.
Hot button issue for me. I can't do threads and stories like this.

IMO people who do this kind of thing to animals are just as bad as rapists and murderers and should be treated the same. Don't want that puppy or kitten you got as a Christmas present then take it to a no kill shelter not drop it on the side of the road.

~mc~

(08-30-2016, 06:52 PM)Lily O Wrote: [ -> ]I do not believe it was an accident nor do I believe someone will be coming forward to claim it. I a so glad she stopped.

^^^^ this