The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson just sold out to Big Pharma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.naturalnews.com/055097_Gary_J...eedom.html

Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson just sold out to Big Pharma... says children should be forcibly injected with mercury at gunpoint... claims government 'science' overrides medical freedom

Wow, the 2016 Presidential race is getting more bizarre by the day, it seems, and the latest example of people wandering off into la la land is found in libertarian party candidate Gary Johnson. He just announced that whatever chemicals and viral strains the corrupt, scientifically incompetent federal government decides should be injected into your children must be obediently accepted by parents or they should face arrest, imprisonment or gunpoint enforcement.

Gary Johnson, in other words, has just had official immunization science "splained" to him and has now surrendered the entire idea of liberty upon which the libertarian party was founded. Suddenly, your human rights -- medical choice rights -- are no longer considered inalienable by Gary Johnson, who believes that people should be forced against their will to be injected with toxic substances linked to comas, seizures, autism, cancer, neurological disorders, paralyzation and even death.

Or as I put it. Just another reason to give up on the Libertarian Party. They keep shuffling this as to the top and he keeps flip flopping his way into selling the rest of us out.

~mc~

What a idiot and a sellout! And again, people will vote for him!
He did time as Gov of NM and seemed fairly decent. Didn't really hurt or help the state. That was as a Republican though.

Got shoehorned out on another race a bit later and went L.

And here is where he sucks. He came in strong and then flip flopped his way into being anything but an L.
Like Bend over Bernie and Hilary Co.

No surprise to me
Well then he's no libertarian....
(08-27-2016, 04:36 PM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]Well then he's no libertarian....

We are actually a fairly diverse group but one thing we have in common is we don't like the wealthy buying our government. Personal, corporate or government for government's sake rule is sort of a no no.

May just tear up my card.