The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Oakland Raiders player Ray-Ray Armstrong is under police investigation for barking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oakland Raiders player Ray-Ray Armstrong is under police investigation for barking at a police dog and pounding his chest.

Armstrong, 24, reportedly lifted his shirt and taunted the animal shortly before the start of Sunday's NFL game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.  The linebacker could be charged with taunting a police K-9, a third degree felony in Pennsylvania.  "The dog was going crazy," chief deputy Kevin Kraus said.

"The deputy was trying to control the dog the best she could. We were immediately notified about the incident, and we immediately initiated a criminal investigation into the matter."

A third-degree felony in Pennsylvania is punishable by up to seven years in jail and a maximum $15,000 fine. Other crimes in that category include 'reckless burning or exploding', 'terroristic threats' and 'carrying a gun in public without a permit'.

This country is just baffling.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/141000...unting-k-9
So, policeman can shoot your dog but you can't bark at a dog if it's a special dog?  The fuck does that make sense to you, you can't assault the dog, you can bark at the dog. 
This is honestly completely overboard.

I also don't get why police dogs are held to such value, they grow fast so they are expendable, and they have the capacity of a two year old baby. Why not use a two year old instead of animal abuse dogs trained to attack?

Don C.

He's lucky the cop didn't do a mag dump on him
What the fucking fuck? A third degree felony for barking at a dog? Is it illegal to bark at an officer too?
(11-11-2015, 02:02 PM)ChillBro Swaggins Wrote: [ -> ]What the fucking fuck? A third degree felony for barking at a dog? Is it illegal to bark at an officer too?

I'll let you know the next time I see one Chuckle
(11-11-2015, 02:08 PM)Magus Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2015, 02:02 PM)ChillBro Swaggins Wrote: [ -> ]What the fucking fuck? A third degree felony for barking at a dog? Is it illegal to bark at an officer too?

Deal Yeah3

Don't forget to record it and post it on Whirlstah Popcorn
(11-11-2015, 02:11 PM)ChillBro Swaggins Wrote: [ -> ]

Deal  Yeah3

Don't forget to record it and post it on Whirlstah  Popcorn

More like worldstarhiphop
(11-11-2015, 02:22 PM)Magus Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2015, 02:11 PM)ChillBro Swaggins Wrote: [ -> ]

Deal  Yeah3

Don't forget to record it and post it on Whirlstah  Popcorn

More like worldstarhiphop

That's what I was talking about Troll2
The Raiders should fine him for stupidity. If that female cop lost her grip on that dog, the dumbass would have been getting stitches instead of playing. I assume that's what they pay him to do.

lil red

Jptdknpa
Pages: 1 2