The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: This couple didn’t tip their Latina server. They left a hateful message instead.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The message on the receipt rattled Sadie Karina Elledge, but it made her grandfather see red.
Instead of leaving a gratuity on Monday, a couple eating at the Harrisonburg, Va., restaurant where Sadie works scrawled: “We only tip citizens.”
The dig was aimed at Sadie, 18, who was born in America, but is of Honduran and Mexican descent. So, John Elledge took a photo of the grease-stained receipt left for his granddaughter and posted it on Facebook.
Beneath the photo he typed: “Ada M. Doriot. You are a complete and total piece of dung.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/this-couple-didn%E2%80%99t-tip-their-latina-server-they-left-a-hateful-message-instead/ar-BBvRQnx
Is this another hoax though? I have seen several stories just like this over the last few years and every single one of them were hoaxes.

SR-25 NLI

i have no idea. i always believed any news articles you read should be reliable -from reputable news sites only
That is rude. How would they know if she was a citizen or not? I guess they assumed she wasn't and you know what they say......

Never assume it makes an a$$ out of U & me.