The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: "You're a Chld Abuser!"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I realize a lot of you on here have little children and grandchildren. God bless them. But have you considered that one day they will require them to be microchipped? And if you refuse to have them microchipped, they will consider that child abuse and they will take them from you and put them in foster care. I'm glad I don't have kids.
Of course, many people I know will most likely end up taking the Mark of the Beast. Americans do love their Creature Comforts. Have to have the best home. Or the best car. Or namebrand food. I doubt many people I know has ever had to do without.

1dunno1
my daughter, she is much older now..so she wont require a chip.
(07-31-2016, 05:46 AM)SR-25 Wrote: [ -> ]my daughter, she is much older now..so she wont require a chip.

Everyone will have to have a microchip.

So you can be a good, Global Citizen.

SR-25 NLI

wondering what side effects there might be with a chip in brain. an on and off switch perhaps?

[Image: chip-in-head.jpg]

Aaahhh

~mc~

(07-31-2016, 04:33 AM)The 51:50 Wrote: [ -> ]I realize a lot of you on here have little children and grandchildren. God bless them. But have you considered that one day they will require them to be microchipped? And if you refuse to have them microchipped, they will consider that child abuse and they will take them from you and put them in foster care. I'm glad I don't have kids.

this makes me want to go off grid ASAP ;(
(07-31-2016, 04:33 AM)The 51:50 Wrote: [ -> ]I realize a lot of you on here have little children and grandchildren. God bless them. But have you considered that one day they will require them to be microchipped? And if you refuse to have them microchipped, they will consider that child abuse and they will take them from you and put them in foster care. I'm glad I don't have kids.

They can try... Smileyfud
(08-01-2016, 11:24 AM)channelingmyself Wrote: [ -> ]

they will force people to get chipped in order to buy... their logic no chip no shop...
(08-01-2016, 11:30 AM)JF Priest Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2016, 11:24 AM)channelingmyself Wrote: [ -> ]

they will force people to get chipped in order to buy... their logic no chip no shop...

I guess I need to start preparing for off grid.  I am also sure there will be an underground market, just wonder what the costs will be?