The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: LMAO...... Pathfindertango.............
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Tiny.2

nice, use that Av, and get this damn scene and song stuck in my head.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3j9jpBez8g

~mc~

He kept changing my avatar last night. I wanted to smack him through the computerChuckle

Tiny.2

(07-19-2016, 02:26 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]He kept changing my avatar last night. I wanted to smack him through the computerChuckle

Smack him all the way through to me, I'll whoop on him a bit, and then.............I'll zap him over to Arow........ Chuckle

HEY Path...leave your mitts off ~mc~'s av, stop copping internet feels.........

~mc~

I changed his sig to "I am gay" Chuckle
We able to change other's stuff?   Hmmmm. Explains a bunch.

~mc~

(07-19-2016, 03:15 PM)Pure rock fury Wrote: [ -> ]We able to change other's stuff?   Hmmmm. Explains a bunch.

No just the mods (path) fucking with me

So I got him back!

[Image: 20p6jwm.jpg]
Whew.  I fuck with PT all the time as well.  He took away my warning status the other day.  Put it back at 99% after a petition.  Dork.

~mc~

(07-19-2016, 03:16 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2016, 03:15 PM)Pure rock fury Wrote: [ -> ]We able to change other's stuff?   Hmmmm. Explains a bunch.

No just the mods (path) fucking with me

So I got him back!

[Image: 20p6jwm.jpg]

path added that pic ^^^^^ Smileyfud

~mc~

(07-19-2016, 03:20 PM)Pure rock fury Wrote: [ -> ]Whew.  I fuck with PT all the time as well.  He took away my warning status the other day.  Put it back at 99% after a petition.  Dork.

yes, he is a dork!
Crazy day today. The kids have their friends from school over  Chuckle I guess I had better get used to feeding all the neighborhood kids lunch for the rest of the summer..  Scratchinghead
Pages: 1 2 3