The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Anyone following this Missouri University strike?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/univ...es-n459536

Won't paste the whole article.  Will highligt some here.  Read it all.

"

Mizzou Football Team Boycotts Games in Call for President's Resignation 2:07

The president of the University of Missouri indicated he had no intention of stepping down as calls for his resignation or firing grew louder Sunday over campus racial issues — the latest from the university's legislative overseer.
"It is clear to all of us that change is needed, and we appreciate the thoughtfulness and passion which have gone into the sharing of concerns," President Tim Wolfe said.
The statement came a day after the school's Legion of Black Collegians said athletes of color on the Mizzou football team wouldn't participate in any "football-related" activities" until Wolfe "resigns or is removed due to his negligece toward experiences."

It is stupid.  A DUDE IS GOING ON A HUNGER STRIKE OVER IT!  No hero.  Stupid.  Kids are fucking stupid.  Every time I see hope for "the next generation" shit like this undermines it.  Come on!  It is getting silly.  And I stil, am liberal with social issues compared to some.  This has just become stupid.
There has always been stupid. Always. There has never been another time when folks are more aware to interracial issues. As people to people. No time when folks are more in tune with the "god hates gays" shit is just gargage. Mbut not enough. Gonna piss off some folks, but it is true. This is another example of social justice activist shit becomes a parody of its own self. When University becomes stupid. An arguement is that not enough black atheletes are recruited for pro sports......really? REALLY!!! Nope. This is about needing a goddamn cause. This is about young folks being brought up in a culture that having anything other than all inclusive is racist. Or choose your term. I really am a liberal with much. And my old ass is sick of this shit. Folks do not know what they are pissed off for. What is the goal? Most folks get put off by the fact that other folks won't allow acceptance. Some folks just want to be pissed off.

franknbeans

(11-09-2015, 01:38 AM)Pure rock fury Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/univ...es-n459536

Won't paste the whole article.  Will highligt some here.  Read it all.

"

Mizzou Football Team Boycotts Games in Call for President's Resignation 2:07

The president of the University of Missouri indicated he had no intention of stepping down as calls for his resignation or firing grew louder Sunday over campus racial issues — the latest from the university's legislative overseer.
"It is clear to all of us that change is needed, and we appreciate the thoughtfulness and passion which have gone into the sharing of concerns," President Tim Wolfe said.
The statement came a day after the school's Legion of Black Collegians said athletes of color on the Mizzou football team wouldn't participate in any "football-related" activities" until Wolfe "resigns or is removed due to his negligece toward experiences."

It is stupid.  A DUDE IS GOIMG ON A HUNGER STRIKE OVER IT!  No hero.  Stupid.  Kids are fuckimg stupid.  Every time I see hope for "the next generation" shit like this undermines it.  Come on!  It is getting silly.  And I stil, am liberal with social issues compared to some.  This has just become stupid.

no intention of stepping down....
calls for his resignation...
racial issues...
change is needed...

we appreciate the thoughtfulness and passion which have gone into the sharing of concerns....

I swear I seen this one before..... Scratchinghead
Weigh in. College campus environment is about social engineering moreso than education these days. My take. Not how to think. What to think.

19isnow84

I find it ironic and funny that they want the president to admit he has white privilege when their own black privilege got them a free education from a major collegiate program.

Chuckle
Well repeating myself, again (heh)
The conspiracy is there is more social engineering goimg on with college campuses than actual education. Wel, with education in general. My daughter has as much social crap....not history social studies as I knew it...social sensitivity. Wrong if you are not alalgamated. Free thinking is just that. I will disagree (that has been shown) with stupid racist shit. We have a generation happening that is so afraif of being labled with not being all inclusive. The next generation is going to get sick of it. (I hope) If I make a mexican joke to my latina wife with her (not at her) do not call me racist. Some will. Way the world is...teachers are teaching my kids that that is the case. Same with my black son in law. Racist I called him black? He calls himself black. Racist that I make the jokes with the movie "black dynamite" (funny padody) or "I'm Gonna Get you Sucka''" ? (another funny parody) Nope.
Only racist if as it is seen racist. Point is that education has become social engineering. Less education. Major in engineering? Have to take one course that is about social engineering the freshman year. Has to be done. Bullshit. Get off jy damn lawn. Seriously, it is a deal with education system is forcing have and have nots more and more.
When I was in HS (in the 80's) yup....dated my age....well, there was racism. There were cliques. Way it is like that. I was a sininger dude. Percussion. Carpenter/shop guy. Drama with building and lightng. Played sports. We had the common with instead of against. Had tensions. Nobody protested or wanted to shoot. We had fights. Then it was dentention. Not li,e the 7 on 1. It is a bullshit cultural thing that has been force fed. Was a multiculturial school. We got along mostly as kids. That is the conspiriicay. Free thiinking with culture is not so much now. It is force fed that it is racist on every front. As an adult, I can proccess it. Say, "screw this." I encourage my youngest to think for herself. She reads like a machine. We go wiith the digestimg what she reads.

19isnow84

I graduated highschool in 03.

I clearly remember all through k-12 they were constantly indoctrinating my generation with tolerance, and diversity and all that social justice crap. I never really much cared for it. In highschool I learned about supposed white privilege for the first time. I thought it was horseshit.

At the time I was learning all that crap I thought it was harmless and actually a good idea, but now I see they were just laying the groundwork of indoctrinating an entire generation to accept everything and everyone unconditionally and to fight perceived and erroneous accusations of racism sexism and bigotry.

Had my generation not been so thoroughly brainwashed things like this protest, Brody Jenner winning woman of the year, and "islamophobia" would have never happened.

My generation was subverted by cultural Marxism.
It was some of that then. I was a product in grade school of a first generation of 60's Berkley progressive. Was a rebellious punk kid was a kid. Was rebellious. Had 2 teachers who damanded excellnce of me. One failed me after he said he would. "This other kid will get a passing grade. Will, fail you with the same as it is the nest they can do. You do better or else" And he did. And I went to summer school to make up a half credit. Glad it was demanded learning instead of force feedi g an angenda.
(11-09-2015, 01:55 AM)Pure rock fury Wrote: [ -> ]Weigh in.  College campus environment is about social engineering moreso than education these days.  My take.  Not how to think.  What to think.

That is exactly what most college campuses are about now, giving away worthless degrees and teaching "right think." It scares the hell out of me knowing that these people are going to making real life decisions one day Tissue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5