The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Scientist Discovered a cure for Cancer 50 years ago secret till now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Doctor Joanna Budwig Believed In Natural Therapies As Opposed To Pharmaceuticals

Doctor Johanna Budwig effectively cured her own cancer patients using natural non-toxic ingredients. Although, she desired that her research be used for the benefit of the public, American doctors disagreed. After all, the commercial medicine market is a huge ball game which no one wanted to upset.

The Pharmaceutical industry thrives on deriving various formulations for cancer. Medicine is a big profitable business. But as ironical as it sounds, the pharmaceutical business thrives on disease without which there would be a big loss. Thus, it can safely be said that cancer is good business. Dr. Budwig’s protocol was simple yet effective. She believed in introducing healthy fats into the body and removing those that diminished oxygen in the body. She also believed in plenty of sunlight, which is a rich source of the anti-cancer agent Vitamin D3.

[Image: Lothar-Budwig-Interview-1.jpg]

The Three Main Factors Causing Cancer
The three main causes of cancer are toxins caused by side-effects of medication, radiation and acidosis. Malnutrition is also a major contributor to cancer. Acidosis turns a body’s composition acidic, reducing the ability of the blood to contain and transport oxygen, which is then replaced by Carbon dioxide. Moreover, the intake of sugar results in a fermentation process that feeds mutated cancer cells, directly causing them to multiply and survive. Such a process was also advocated by scientist Otto Warburg, who won a Nobel Prize in 1931.

http://trendingpost.net/trending-health-...-cancer/2/

The Budwig diet has been successfully helping people with cancer, as well as Arthritis, Asthma, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Multiple sclerosis, Heart Disease, Psoriasis, Eczema, Acne and other chronic conditions.

To start the diet, you will need to have 2 appliances:

A coffee bean grinder to grind the flaxseeds.
An immersion hand-held blender (a stick-shaped mixer) It’s important to use an electric mixer rather than stirring by hand.

How to prepare it can be found in this PDF:  http://www.budwigcenter.eu/wp-content/up...y-2015.pdf

http://www.budwigcenter.com/the-budwig-diet/

Johanna Budwig

"I have the answer to cancer, but American doctors won't listen. They come here and observe my methods and are impressed. Then they want to make a special deal so they can take it home and make a lot of money. I won't do it, so I'm blackballed in every country." These are the words of Johanna Budwig. No, she was not a charlatan or a quack. Johanna Budwig was a German scientist, a six time nominee for the Nobel Prize, who held two doctorates, one in medicine and one in pharmaceutical chemistry. She also studied biochemistry, physics, and psychology. Johanna Budwig found the cure for cancer in 1951.

[Image: DrBudwigPic.png]

Budwig had been appointed by her government to lead research into the process of hardening oils into solids--in other words, how to make margarine. Through this work, she was the first to discover that trans fatty acids (hydrogenated oils) are detrimental to health. At the same time, she discovered how to cure cancer, along with other diseases including diabetes, liver dysfunctions, cardiovascular problems, and arthritis.

Budwig discovered that cancer cells are simply cells that did not have the nutrients needed at a molecular level (with the right photons and neutrons) to properly mature. She also discovered that unlike the red blood cells of healthy people, the red blood cells of cancer patients did not contain a fatty layer. This discovery led to her cure, a cure with a 90% success rate. (It is good to note that many of her cancer patients were stage 4, sent to her after failed surgery and radiation. One can't help but wonder if she would have achieved a 100% success rate with early state cancer or even late state cancer without earlier conventional treatment. )

[Image: budwigdiet1.jpg]

She cured cancer through diet and nutrition. Her diet is a nutritionally dense, additive free, diet without animal products with the exception of quark (a cheese) or cottage cheese that is mixed with flaxseed oil. This mixture of oil and protein gives the body the needed nutrition to heal itself on a molecular level. Cancer cells are sloughed off or absorbed and the body is restored to health within three months.

Budwig wrote and published six books and many articles. She would have contributed more, had she not spent many exhaustive years in litigation with margarine companies and was restricted through the courts, at times, from publishing.

http://www.naturalnews.com/046903_natura...ancer.html

[Image: RobertWillnerQuote2.png]

Tiny.2

Well, T1........ havent yet read all that, but I will, ...........wanted to add, I would bet there have been cures for cancer, hidden.............it would kill Big Pharma, and hospitals, and the money they make on cancer victims, if a simple cure (kind of like cannabis !!) if it ever came out....sad that money is more important than lives.........

~mc~

(07-16-2016, 10:40 PM)Tiny.2 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, T1........ havent yet read all that, but I will, ...........wanted to add, I would bet there have been cures for cancer, hidden.............it would kill Big Pharma, and hospitals, and the money they make on cancer victims, if a simple cure (kind of like cannabis !!) if it ever came out....sad that money is more important than lives.........

Just like cannabis oil!

Tiny.2

(07-16-2016, 10:41 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2016, 10:40 PM)Tiny.2 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, T1........ havent yet read all that, but I will, ...........wanted to add, I would bet there have been cures for cancer, hidden.............it would kill Big Pharma, and hospitals, and the money they make on cancer victims, if a simple cure (kind of like cannabis !!) if it ever came out....sad that money is more important than lives.........

Just like cannabis oil!

Exactly, and it may be in Titanics post, haven't gotten through it all yet, but Isreal did tests, and it KILLS cancer cells, I saw the docu. , on it !