The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Happy Independence Day!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy Independence Day from me and mine to you and yours  Cheer
[Image: tumblr_lhz0e9iy071qanahpo1_500.gif]

~mc~

Happy 4th!!

~mc~

As the Muslim world continues to infect the world with their intolerant beliefs and further grace it with the killing of innocents, many view it as having worn out its welcome. Portraying just that notion to its fullest effect was a U.S. soldier who recently, during Muslim “prayer time,” decided to crank up the volume on his guitar amplifier and play perhaps the most badass version of the National Anthem ever heard.

In a truly exceptional show of American patriotism, the soldier, decided to act out against the religion that has disrespected the world so much during the recent days. Between the death of Major General Harold Greene – the highest ever ranking soldier to be killed by Muslim extremists – to the gruesome beheadings of American journalists Foley and Sotloff, this soldier decided to let Muslims know just what America thinks

The mind control is deep hey guys? The war is over. The good guys lost.

Fork

Enjoy the holiday and have fun.  Cheer
we are having some nice BBQ at our apt. they have a grassy section with picnic tables and enough room for the tykes to run around. beautiful weather we are having. stay safe out there today guys (driving)

When the fireworks are over you can watch this movie online for free....

Independence Day 2 _ Resurgence

http://worldmoviesfree.com/watch-indepen...55399.html

Tiny.2

Somehow I missed this, probably because I wasn't here, but a minute or two........Hope everyone had a good 4 th,......... Wink
(07-05-2016, 01:44 PM)Tiny.2 Wrote: [ -> ]Somehow I missed this, probably because I wasn't here, but a minute or two........Hope everyone had a good 4 th,......... Wink

yes, i did. we had a bountiful display of food. but like always, i was always under moderation. so i didnt gain any excess weight.

~mc~

(07-05-2016, 01:44 PM)Tiny.2 Wrote: [ -> ]Somehow I missed this, probably because I wasn't here, but a minute or two........Hope everyone had a good 4 th,......... Wink

it was pinned yesterday.. you may have missed it if you weren't here.

hope you had a great weekend!!

hope ALL of you did Heartflowers
Pages: 1 2