The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Mr Robot, Season 4..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just realised Mr Robot is back on..

Yay..

[Image: efs3BuZ.gif]

Halfway through episode one but think I need to rewatch last few episodes of last season.

It’s so good though already.

popnana
Just finished first ep.

Too good.
Cheer I love Mr Robot. That show is so good. I do not have cable but I saw that I can buy it on Amazon.

The acting and story is so good. I have re-watched the first three season a few times. Each time I notice something new. Best show. It does scare me because I have a feeling things will not end up sunny. Love Darlene & Elliott.
[Image: YpHVqiy.jpg]
(10-10-2019, 12:49 PM)Lily Wrote: [ -> ]Cheer  I love Mr Robot. That show is so good. I do not have cable but I saw that I can buy it on Amazon.

The acting and story is so good. I have re-watched the first three season a few times. Each time I notice something new. Best show. It does scare me because I have a feeling things will not end up sunny. Love Darlene & Elliott.

a certain family member of mine has two new boy and girl kitties.

yes, they are... of course....

Darlene & Elliott.
(10-10-2019, 02:31 PM)%#jack Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2019, 12:49 PM)Lily Wrote: [ -> ]Cheer  I love Mr Robot. That show is so good. I do not have cable but I saw that I can buy it on Amazon.

a certain family member of mine has two new boy and girl kitties.

yes, they are... of course....

Darlene & Elliott.

Thank you for logging in. Hugs worried you were sitting in the dark.

Your family member has good taste.
(10-10-2019, 02:43 PM)Lily Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for logging in.  Hugs worried you were sitting in the dark.

Nah!
[Image: nah.gif]

[Image: serveimage.jpg]

Season three was like a season final every episode, it was just so well done.. this new season, the first episode is the same.. I was wondering if it was the season final.. you won’t be disappointed.

I can’t say anything.. we can talk when you have watched it.

Chuckle
New episode tonight. This is the only watchable thing currently airing.
(10-20-2019, 07:59 PM)Ebmaj7#5 Wrote: [ -> ]New episode tonight. This is the only watchable thing currently airing.

Its flawless..

Succession season 2 was pretty brilliant too..
Pages: 1 2 3 4