The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Does anyone know cause of Mandela Effect?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

scatch

Ok, I know, alot of you probably think the Mandela Effect stuff is all bs. I am not sure. I think there could be something authentic or realistic about it.

Some of the examples don't fly for me, but here are a few that I think may have credibility.

1.) I did think that it was Berenstein Bears.
2.) I thought Billy Graham Sr.'s funeral was televised and a big ordeal at the time. I remember feeling sad at the time.
3.) Doesn't Looney Toons seem more familiar? Not Looney Tunes.

Ok, my purpose here is not to necessarily argue for or against the validity of "The Mandela Effect."

My purpose is to ask any who might know or who might venture a guess or opinion, if this "effect" is real, the following.

Who or what is causing the effect? How is it being done? What is the purpose? Is it dangerous? Why, seemingly, are minor items being altered instead of greater ones like the JFK assassination, the rise of Hitler, and even maybe the beginning marches of WWI?

These are just questions I wonder about now. I do believe that they are valid questions. If this "Mandela Effect" is real, WHT seriousness of effect do any of you think it has upon us all and individually?

Thank You for your input.
No one knows. We may never know. There are theories though......
It would be nice to know... This shit is creepy!!
Was going to be all pragmatic.   Got checked before even posting.  Woo is fun.
The Theory of repetitiveness....

Damn Go there.

Orc

scatch

(06-29-2016, 12:28 PM)RUSH Wrote: [ -> ]The Theory of repetitiveness....

Damn Go there.

Orc

I don't understand your point. Are you stating that it's all in our imagination and we are just repeating our own bovine skatole, one individual after another?

Or is your point something rather different?

scatch

(06-29-2016, 11:49 AM)Pure rock fury Wrote: [ -> ]Was going to be all pragmatic.   Got checked before even posting.  Woo is fun.

How did you get checked?
(06-29-2016, 11:59 PM)Arkansas_Ted Wrote: [ -> ]I think Monk saying he hasn't slept will Hillhawg Clinton isn't true, but the Mandela Effect is rock solid.

He's such a weirdo Chuckle

The Anomaly is the cause of the effect.

This kid could be on to something.  He postulates that in a multiverse, if Cern knocks you to the next universe over there would be slight changes barely noticeable (Mandela effect), but if you somehow got knocked far enough many universes over you may not recognize the place.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16