The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Y dont we spel foneticlee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So menee peepul cant spel eneeway. Y not simplifi thu langwij bi speleeng werdz thu way thay sownd? Spanish iz eezeyer too lern then eenglish for that reezun.
Wood u bee OK with chaynjeeng thu way eenglish iz speld?
Thu langwij of math iz veree presiyis and efishent. Y shudnt uther langwijez werk thu saym way?

~mc~

I'm drugged up from the dentist.. Not even going to attempt this
(06-27-2016, 10:03 PM)Rick Farias Wrote: [ -> ]So menee peepul cant spel eneeway. Y not simplifi thu langwij bi speleeng werdz thu way thay sownd? Spanish iz eezeyer too lern then eenglish for that reezun.
Wood u bee OK with chaynjeeng thu way eenglish iz speld?
Thu langwij of math iz veree presiyis and efishent. Y shudnt uther langwijez werk thu saym way?

So many people cant spell anyway. Why not simplify language by spelling words the way they sound. Spanish is easier to learn than english for that reason.
Would you be ok changing the way english is spelled?
The language of math is very precise and efficient. Why should your language work the same way.. 

YOU FORGET RICK.. I know how to speak RUSH...  Chuckle
To type without typos I always try. Ive run into some really obnoxious grammer nazis in the past. Yes, hmmm. -yoda speak
I just suck at typing/texting.  No excuses.  Damn qwerthy.
What prompted this was a street I was on today that's spelled "Leicestershire" but pronounced "Lestershire".
Why make life more difficult than it has to be?

was gonna say, I like ta post the way I talk, just how the words come out, even if it aint what people like hearin'

TinyNLI

(06-28-2016, 10:16 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]was gonna say, I like ta post the way I talk, just how the words come out, even if it aint what people like hearin'

forgot ta put my name in there......... Chuckle

Tiny NLI

Speaking of this...........phonetics was the way I taught my kid to read and write...........until we hit the silent gh's and the silent K's, then I was.........."I don't know why they do it that way, they just do"....

LOL, if you use phonetics to teach a kid to read and write, it works really good, till you hit those damn silent letters............ :s977:

Tiny NLI

(06-27-2016, 10:34 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]I'm drugged up from the dentist.. Not even going to attempt this

I am strait as hell, and I can't get that whole post, myself........... Chuckle
Pages: 1 2