The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Samsung and Apple phones emit more RF radiation than allowed by The FCC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is reportedly investigating Apple and Samsung smartphones after an independent test by the Chicago Tribune found the phones to be emitting higher RF radiation levels than what is allowed by the FCC.

Apple’s iPhone 7 and iPhone 8 and Samsung’s Galaxy S8, Galaxy S9, and Galaxy J3 emit more Radiofrequency radiation than the FCC allows, according to a test conducted by the RF Exposure Lab in California. The test was paid for by the Chicago Tribune.

https://truepundit.com/fcc-investigates-...radiation/
The Apple iPhone 7 was set to operate at full power and secured below a tub of clear liquid, specially formulated to simulate human tissue.

With the push of a button, a robotic arm swung into action, sending a pencil-thin probe dipping into the tub. For 18 minutes, it repeatedly measured the amount of radiofrequency radiation the liquid was absorbing from the cellphone.

The Tribune tested three more brand-new iPhone 7s at full power, and these phones also measured over the exposure limit. In all, 11 models from four companies were tested, with varying results.

The Tribune’s testing, though limited, represents one of the most comprehensive independent investigations of its kind, and the results raise questions about whether cellphones always meet safety standards set up to protect the public.

After reviewing the lab reports from the Tribune’s tests, the FCC said it would take the rare step of conducting its own testing over the next couple of months.

“We take seriously any claims on non-compliance with the RF (radiofrequency) exposure standards and will be obtaining and testing the subject phones for compliance with FCC rules,” agency spokesman Neil Grace said.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/investiga...story.html
I guess fines are easier to pay for these massive corporations.

[Image: quote-you-know-what-an-effective-deterre...-99-05.jpg]
(08-30-2019, 09:22 AM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]I guess fines are easier to pay for these massive corporations.

You know some attorney is already putting a class action suit together.

A couple weeks ago I laid my phone near a AM radio I was listening to and started hearing clicks come over the radio. The closer I had the phone to the radio the louder the clicks were. It wasn't on the charger it was just laying on the same table
(08-30-2019, 09:51 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2019, 09:22 AM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]I guess fines are easier to pay for these massive corporations.

A couple weeks ago I laid my phone near a AM radio I was listening to and started hearing clicks come over the radio.  The closer I had the phone to the radio the louder the clicks were.  It wasn't on the charger it was just laying on the same table

Yeah3 I've heard those sounds come through the radio in the past as well.
No matter how large the class action suit is, it won't ever come close to matching just the profits alone on these devices.

Corporations love to pay fines, because they make a lot more profit than the fines all the damn time
Just look at HSBC and their money laundering fine, absolutely ridiculous. Facepalm
(08-30-2019, 09:51 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]

A couple weeks ago I laid my phone near a AM radio I was listening to and started hearing clicks come over the radio. The closer I had the phone to the radio the louder the clicks were. It wasn't on the charger it was just laying on the same table

Mine usually has to be on a charger, but maybe not always.
The new death phones dedicated to your bright long life future. Hiding3