The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Ahoy hoy!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just doing the civil thing and introducing myself.
I crept into another thread first, and wnc welcomed me, so I thought I would do it properly. Thanks for the welcome btw wnc.
The basics..
I am a guy, in my early 40's. live on the east coast, work in heavy construction.
I quit visiting that other site about 7 months ago, we all have our reasons...then decided to detox from basically everything but my kindle.
Just recently got the conspiracy bug again, and figured I would give this place a gander, so

Hello.
Welcome Secularsonist. You'll love it here. Yeah3
Hello  Heartflowers
Welcome to the Realm ! Make Yourself comfortable .

[Image: Ascent-Infinite-Realm-Screenshot-3.jpg]

Do you have nudes and are you willing to share them?

If you answered yes...welcome. Heartflowers

Chuckle

Just kidding. Welcome! Hope you like it here, it's a great place.
[Image: KMpH3ZA.gif]

Welcome!  

Drinks
(08-28-2019, 05:16 PM)Secularsonist Wrote: [ -> ]Just doing the civil thing and introducing myself.
I crept into another thread first, and wnc welcomed me, so I thought I would do it properly. Thanks for the welcome btw wnc.
The basics..
I am a guy, in my early 40's. live on the east coast, work in heavy construction.
I quit visiting that other site about 7 months ago, we all have our reasons...then decided to detox from basically everything but my kindle.
Just recently got the conspiracy bug again, and figured I would give this place a gander, so

Hello.

You`ll be fine here, politeness is not essential but appreciated. Also foul language is okay, just don`t direct it at other members. Welcome BTW Heartflowers
Welcome! This is a great place, something for everybody! Heartflowers
Welcome!

Cheers
(08-28-2019, 05:16 PM)Secularsonist Wrote: [ -> ]Just doing the civil thing and introducing myself.
The basics..

Hello.

Attention on deck !

Heavy construction , I can dig that , done my time on foundations , sewers and reinforced concrete.

Glad to see you are still in one piece.

Welcome.
Pages: 1 2 3