The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: TRUMP TO RALLY IN Fayetteville, NC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
RALLY IN
Fayetteville, NC

Mon, September 09, 2019
07:00 pm (EDT)

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. - (WTVD) -- President Donald Trump is holding a 'Keep America Great' rally in Fayetteville.

An email from the Trump campaign says he will speak at Fayetteville Regional Airport Monday, Sept. 9 at 7 p.m. Doors will open at 4 p.m.

https://abc11.com/politics/president-tru...e/5496706/
Fayettenam. The last time I was there I saw women with the sagging bellies of post pregnancy grinding to a Jack Parr song at a bar where they had coke in glass bottles.
It makes me wonder if POTUS will visit Ft. Bragg 2 days before 9/11???
Maybe @SoldiersAngel can show up??!!? Cheer

Drinks
I'll be vacationing in Wilkesboro that week. Maybe I'll drive down to see him. daydream
(08-28-2019, 07:51 PM)Kadosh Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be vacationing in Wilkesboro that week. Maybe I'll drive down to see him.   daydream

Oh hell yeah!!
(08-28-2019, 07:17 PM)Papa Clutch Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe @SoldiersAngel can show up??!!? Cheer

Drinks

Would love to but have no way there.
(08-29-2019, 04:30 PM)SoldiersAngel Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2019, 07:17 PM)Papa Clutch Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe @SoldiersAngel can show up??!!? Cheer

Drinks

Biggest mistake I ever made in my life was not becoming an engineering manager with Purolator oil filters in Fayetteville in the early 80's. Facepalm
(08-29-2019, 08:01 PM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2019, 04:30 PM)SoldiersAngel Wrote: [ -> ]

Drinks

Biggest mistake I ever made in my life was not becoming an engineering manager with Purolator oil filters in Fayetteville in the early 80's. Facepalm

Hey, don’t feel to bad, Purolator, and black n decker both closed!!! Moved outta country!
(08-29-2019, 08:10 PM)Papa Clutch Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2019, 08:01 PM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2019, 04:30 PM)SoldiersAngel Wrote: [ -> ]Would love to but have no way there.

Hey, don’t feel to bad, Purolator, and black n decker both closed!!! Moved outta country!

Funny you mentioned that I interviewed at Black and Decker about a year later. I was not impressed. Found out later, after I turned down the job at Purolator, they thought I would be a VP in two years. Facepalm
Pages: 1 2