The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: My husband dumped me for Ilhan Omar, DC mom says in divorce filing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
A Washington, DC, mom says her political-consultant husband left her for Rep. Ilhan Omar, according to a bombshell divorce filing obtained by The Post.

Dr. Beth Jordan Mynett says her cheating spouse, Tim Mynett, told her in April that he was having an affair with the Somali-born US representative and that he even made a “shocking declaration of love” for the Minnesota congresswoman before he ditched his wife, alleges the filing, submitted in DC Superior Court on Tuesday.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/27/my-husband...ce-filing/
Doesn't her law call for her to be stoned for adultery now?
Some people are really fucking stupid, EH! George

(08-27-2019, 01:59 PM)Rodent Wrote: [ -> ]Some are really fucking stupid, EH! George

George didn't live long enough to see his wisdom proven true x 100.
1dunno1 Stop dating soy boy liberals and get a real man
(08-27-2019, 02:52 PM)SlowLoris Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2019, 01:59 PM)Rodent Wrote: [ -> ]Some are really fucking stupid, EH! George

No he did not. I miss him. tears
(08-27-2019, 01:54 PM)Hamburger Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't her law call for her to be stoned for adultery now?

I think they cut their noses off now. It's like new testament muzzy.
Chuckle
She's a Dr and on the rebound.
daydream
(08-27-2019, 02:52 PM)SlowLoris Wrote: [ -> ]

He didn't have to; he knew that one of these days, we'd all see the Big Picture in Living Color. And now it's here. Now playing at your neighborhood Walmart. (Among other places you never want to go to again...)
Chuckle
(08-27-2019, 01:53 PM)Talon Wrote: [ -> ]A Washington, DC, mom says her political-consultant husband left her for Rep. Ilhan Omar, according to a bombshell divorce filing obtained by The Post.

Dr. Beth Jordan Mynett says her cheating spouse, Tim Mynett, told her in April that he was having an affair with the Somali-born US representative and that he even made a “shocking declaration of love” for the Minnesota congresswoman before he ditched his wife, alleges the filing, submitted in DC Superior Court on Tuesday.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/27/my-husband...ce-filing/

[Image: 1-1-1-Omar-and-Boyfriend2.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5