The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Things that make ya go hmmmmmm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firearm/Assault weapons ban.

Maybe such a ban is not to get firearms off of the street (remember criminals will always have guns...)
but about property seizure.
If they ban weapons and say if you are caught with one you face a mandentory 15 years in prison AND the seizure of ALL FINANCIAL AND PHSICAL ASSETS (your bank accounts, your business, your house, your land).
Such a "seizure" would accomplish several things....

1. A gun owning Patriot is removed from society
2. A home is freed up for a family of illegals and "gib me dats" thus diversifying the neighborhood
3. Spreading the wealth thru seizure of monetary assests
(08-20-2019, 09:14 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: [ -> ]Firearm/Assault weapons ban.

Maybe such a ban is not to get firearms off of the street (remember criminals will always have guns...)
If they ban weapons and say if you are caught with one you face a mandentory 15 years in prison AND the seizure of ALL FINANCIAL AND PHSICAL ASSETS (your bank accounts, your business, your house, your land).

2. A home is freed up for a family of illegals and "gib me dats" thus diversifying the neighborhood

Once a few oath breakers have been made an example of there won't be many willing to risk subversion of the Constitution

Oh, I have no doubt that some whacky folks may dream that the senerio you present is possible, it's not.
But they can dream I suppose?
(08-20-2019, 09:22 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]

Once a few oath breakers have been made an example of there won't be many willing to risk subversion of the Constitution

[Image: tenor.gif]