The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Man Shot Dead By Police After Pointing Gun At Officers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-FZ9Zqxu94

LMPD officials released officer body-camera video and new details Wednesday, hours after a shooting that left a suspect dead in the Parkland neighborhood. According to LMPD Chief Steve Conrad, police responded to a 911 call at about 9:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 2600 block of Greenwood Ave. As officers began to respond, additional calls came into dispatch in reference to the home, and the call was upgraded to a domestic violence run. Officers Lenart Elzy and Carlyn Alexander were first to arrive at the scene. Once they were there, Elzy and Alexander encountered Anthony Wayne French Sr., 49, in the door frame, armed with a semi-automatic pistol.

Almost immediately, French pointed the gun at officers, who immediately opened fire on French. Officers immediately found two other people inside the home following the shooting. Officers learned they were French’s ex-wife, and an adult son. Both told police that French had been drinking, and that French held them inside the home and beat them. The son said that he was glad the officers arrived because he feared French was going to kill them. No officers were injured. Officers Elzy and Alexander, both hired in 2017, have been placed on administrative reassignment, per LMPD policy.
What was he thinking would happen? Russian
(08-20-2019, 03:26 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]What was he thinking would happen?  Russian

It's called Suicide by cops.
(08-20-2019, 03:34 PM)Sassy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2019, 03:26 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]What was he thinking would happen?  Russian

Yep. He wanted to check out. I bet the gun wasn't loaded.

Booze can make you insane. Know your limits is Lobster Boy's community safety announcement for the day.

Or murder!

Ya don’t get to kill someone just cause they have a gun!!!
(08-20-2019, 03:37 PM)Papa Clutch Wrote: [ -> ]

Or murder!

He pointed the gun at the police officers. You don't point guns at the police.

From the first post.

Almost immediately, French pointed the gun at officers, who immediately opened fire on French. Officers immediately found two other people inside the home following the shooting. Officers learned they were French’s ex-wife, and an adult son. Both told police that French had been drinking, and that French held them inside the home and beat them. The son said that he was glad the officers arrived because he feared French was going to kill them. No officers were injured
Well I fall under the:

If ya see my gun, it because you’ve been shot by it!
(08-20-2019, 03:39 PM)Sassy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2019, 03:37 PM)Papa Clutch Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2019, 03:34 PM)Sassy Wrote: [ -> ]It's called Suicide by cops.

Or murder!

He pointed the gun at the police officers. You don't point guns at the police.

Police? Hell, if you point a gun at ANYBODY, expect to be shot at. Yeah3
Uhhh..

Good? 1dunno1
(08-20-2019, 03:52 PM)Papa Clutch Wrote: [ -> ]Well I fall under the:

If ya see my gun, it because you’ve been shot by it!

Damn, that was alot of rounds.

He ain't getting back up.
Pages: 1 2