The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: See you all in a couple of weeks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Gonna go to Europe for a couple of weeks on Tuesday. I wish you all wonderful happiness in life.

for my Fringe gals.

@~mc~  @Debauchery  @Deplorably Nameless  @Sassy  @Suzy Q  @Kraut the Rebel  @Aquarius  @Lily  @SouthernBelle

@LucyBarnable  @CatONineTails  @SoldiersAngel For any that I've missed, I'm sorry.  Cheers!  Drinks

(08-19-2019, 03:04 AM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: [ -> ]Gonna go to Europe for a couple of weeks on Tuesday. I wish you all wonderful happiness in life.

for my Fringe gals.

@~mc~  @Debauchery  @Deplorably Nameless  @Sassy  @Suzy Q  @Kraut the Rebel  @Aquarius  @Lily  @SouthernBelle

@LucyBarnable  @CatONineTails  @SoldiersAngel   For any that I've missed, I'm sorry.  Cheers!  Drinks

Europe sounds like fun ...... if you can avoid the invaders from 3rd world shit holes that is. Yeah3
Enjoy yourself and stay safe. Drinks
Be careful you sweetheart! I hope you're back in time for your birthday!!! Kiss
(08-19-2019, 04:02 AM)Sassy Wrote: [ -> ]Be careful you sweetheart! I hope you're back in time for your birthday!!!  Kiss

I'll be back in time for sure. I love ya my little sweetheart

(08-19-2019, 03:45 AM)Elric Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2019, 03:04 AM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: [ -> ]Gonna go to Europe for a couple of weeks on Tuesday. I wish you all wonderful happiness in life.

for my Fringe gals.

@LucyBarnable  @CatONineTails  @SoldiersAngel   For any that I've missed, I'm sorry.  Cheers!  Drinks

Europe sounds like fun ...... if you can avoid the invaders from 3rd world shit holes that is.    Yeah3
Enjoy yourself and stay safe.   Drinks

I'm taking my father's ashes over there to lay them next to my Grandfathers ashes. I look forward to seeing the ladies of Europe.
Until I get back, brother.... Cheers my dear friend Drinks
Until next time my friends. Cheers.

for my Fringe gals.

[Image: OrdUhGV.gif]
You might meet a wife in the old country?

Yeah baby.
[Image: a78f03ca234170cf0a62fc1e4d63fec6f8edc82e...cc49f8.jpg]
Wow, what an amazing thing to do. My respect for you was already huge...somehow, I respect you even more now my brother.

Be safe over there and enjoy the trip! Give your Dad a salute from me! He raised a good man.

Love ya' brother!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6