The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: One of the many concerns I have regarding the NWO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We know the NWO is a coming certainty. Now adays in this globalized world I unfortunately made the stupid mistake of staying illegal in the US and left on my own accord once I found out I was illegal. My college told me I could stay no problem, that was not the case. I had the I20 Visa which expired and needed to leave the US, update my visa, and comeback, but my college told me I had no need to leave so I decided to stay. It has been a nightmare ever since. This was in the year 2000 before 9/11. All the laws changed dramatically after 9/11. There is simply no way I could ever reenter legally the US and I won´t even try to do it illegally. Now, if they can do this in the US,

imagine a one world passport. How will this work? What if they decide to ban you from the civilized world and you can not enter any land under the NWO agreement? This is one of the many uncertainties I have about the NWO which I am against it. I do not wish for a NWO to be in full control of this world. It will be disastrous for us. The other is a mandatory chip to buy and cell, one they can track you down with even inside caves. Unfortunately for us I do see them implementing a full blown out full force NWO within 5 years.

If they can slave us and control us now with their matrix system they have in place now, imagine a fully operative NWO. Nightmare.
The world should have no boundaries. We are all one people. These bullshit boundaries are meant to divide and create conflict. We are all ONE people. Different colors, 'religions', etc et al....who cares.....I would hate to live with everyone 'like me'. BORING.....
(08-16-2019, 08:37 PM)Wings of the Same Bird Wrote: [ -> ]The world should have no boundaries.  We are all one people.  These bullshit boundaries are meant to divide and create conflict.  We are all ONE people.  Different colors, 'religions', etc et al....who cares.....I would hate to live with everyone 'like me'.  BORING.....

That sounds like a good idea except the harsh controlling system they will implement on us. If they want, they will ban you from the civilized world without even giving you any reasons for it. Think about it. The people running the no boundaries are the same people running the divisive world we live in today. Only one idea in mind, control.
(08-16-2019, 08:41 PM)Ironhide Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2019, 08:37 PM)Wings of the Same Bird Wrote: [ -> ]The world should have no boundaries.  We are all one people.  These bullshit boundaries are meant to divide and create conflict.  We are all ONE people.  Different colors, 'religions', etc et al....who cares.....I would hate to live with everyone 'like me'.  BORING.....

That sounds like a good idea except the harsh controlling system they will implement on us. If they want, they will ban you from the civilized world without even giving you any reasons for it. Think about it. The people running the no boundaries are the same people running the divisive world we live in today. Only one idea in mind, control.

Agree. The system is already in place. My opinion is the same. 'They' aim to divide us. Divided we will fall. WE are people. TOGETHER we are unstoppable. THEY have divided us. Yeah3

We are not all one people.
(08-16-2019, 08:49 PM)Thedudeabides Wrote: [ -> ]

Expand.......................
(08-16-2019, 08:51 PM)Wings of the Same Bird Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2019, 08:49 PM)Thedudeabides Wrote: [ -> ]

(08-16-2019, 05:30 PM)Treebeard Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2019, 05:11 PM)hurchel Wrote: [ -> ]I think it was murdercide by pros...

Nobody was going to let him talk. Tree....

Since when has he ever talked? He's GONE. You think he will talk now? NO.
except to those whom have ALWAYS been behind him... and they need him alive.

August 11: Morning after Epstein's "death" reported
the Queen attended together with her second oldest son of a Church service in Scotland. The two were smiling photographed in the car.
[Image: Queen-despite-Epstein-scandal-behind-Pri...96x457.jpg]
https://www.kxan36news.com/queen-despite...ndrew-view

Bill And Hillary Are All Smiles After Epstein’s Death - August 11, 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0_5haKgsuz/

My Issues between two photos of Epstein:

1) Ear Tilt angle of real Epstein very different than 'body'.
2 Ear internal shapes different.
3) Cheekbones very prominent on 'body', real Epstein did not have.
4) Nose glide angle differences
5) Nasal Sulcus too prominent on 'body'
7) Eyebrow too thick on 'body'
8) Eyes too large on 'body'
9) Crows feet wrinkles differ in angles
10) 'Body' photo conveniently cut out bottom of mouth, hairline

[Image: 67815487_10214689835896601_5112454925690...ze=768,825]

We are first individuals. Then we are communities. Then we are tribes. On modern times. States and countries are our tribes. Aswell as a great deal meant other things.

We have not will we ever be one like minded people. Good intended it this way. It is free will.
(08-16-2019, 08:55 PM)Thedudeabides Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2019, 08:51 PM)Wings of the Same Bird Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2019, 08:49 PM)Thedudeabides Wrote: [ -> ]We are not all one people.

(08-16-2019, 05:30 PM)Treebeard Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2019, 05:11 PM)hurchel Wrote: [ -> ]I think it was murdercide by pros...

Nobody was going to let him talk. Tree....

Since when has he ever talked? He's GONE. You think he will talk now? NO.
except to those whom have ALWAYS been behind him... and they need him alive.

August 11: Morning after Epstein's "death" reported
the Queen attended together with her second oldest son of a Church service in Scotland. The two were smiling photographed in the car.
[Image: Queen-despite-Epstein-scandal-behind-Pri...96x457.jpg]
https://www.kxan36news.com/queen-despite...ndrew-view

Bill And Hillary Are All Smiles After Epstein’s Death - August 11, 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0_5haKgsuz/

My Issues between two photos of Epstein:

1) Ear Tilt angle of real Epstein very different than 'body'.
2 Ear internal shapes different.
3) Cheekbones very prominent on 'body', real Epstein did not have.
4) Nose glide angle differences
5) Nasal Sulcus too prominent on 'body'
7) Eyebrow too thick on 'body'
8) Eyes too large on 'body'
9) Crows feet wrinkles differ in angles
10) 'Body' photo conveniently cut out bottom of mouth, hairline

[Image: 67815487_10214689835896601_5112454925690...ze=768,825]

We are first individuals. Then we are communities. Then we are tribes. On modern times.  States and countries are our tribes. Aswell as a great deal meant other things.

We have not will we ever be one like minded people. Good intended it this way. It is free will.

I'm talking about the majority. Not the SCUM at the top. WE are the majority.

Eeeehhhh..

If we can send all of islam to one island and build a giant 500 foot wall around it, confiscate all of their technology ..

Certain cultures CANNOT mix.

If you look at history you will see the boundaries were in place to STOP OTHERS from trying to take your property, only in a perfect world with NO bad guys and or tribes could that work, ON THIS planet it will not work.

just like no money should be needed either it should be a barter system. BUT that won't work either for the same reason's

YUP,
this world could be much better and could be even worse, which is where we are headed.