The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: I can prove "Bless your heart " is a throat punch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Listen to Lara Trump at the end.
https://youtu.be/1W7y-1WgL7A

Jptdknpa
Chuckle
To me it usually means. "Aww. You are so stupid and don't even know it. It's almost cute. Like writing a letter to Santa when you are 30."

Like something you would say to a really dumb but adorable puppy when it sits in its own poop.
(08-12-2019, 09:21 PM)DeadpoolLovesYou Wrote: [ -> ]To me it usually means.  "Aww.  You are so stupid and don't even know it.  It's almost cute. Like writing a letter to Santa when you are 30."

Like something you would say to a really dumb but adorable puppy when it sits in its own poop.

@Sassy says it's a compliment.
Chuckle
(08-12-2019, 09:38 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2019, 09:21 PM)DeadpoolLovesYou Wrote: [ -> ]To me it usually means.  "Aww.  You are so stupid and don't even know it.  It's almost cute. Like writing a letter to Santa when you are 30."

Chuckle

And you believed her because she is so sweet, bless your heart.

Lmao
Say " Bless Your Heart" to a black and expect a swing....
(08-12-2019, 09:38 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]

Chuckle

It may very well be, in the South, but up here in the North we take it as an insult.
I've noticed a few right wing commentators use Bless as a mocking insult to leftists who are atheists.
In the south, it's a veiled insult. Never heard it as a compliment.
Chuckle

Pages: 1 2 3