The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: ‘Death Camps For Trump Supporters’ Fliers Posted in New York
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
War Drums?

‘Death Camps For Trump Supporters’ Fliers Posted in New York

So much for the tolerant left.

Numerous fliers that say “death camps for Trump supporters now!!!” have been posted have been posted on street posts and parking meters in Patchogue, New York.
The fliers feature the threatening text in red and a stylized image of Trump’s face as a skeleton.
The fliers were “hanging across the street from Stanley’s Bedding Furniture on East Main Street, between Maple Avenue and North Ocean Avenue,” according to MSN News.

More
https://www.newswars.com/death-camps-for...-new-york/

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/115...8414522369
This screams of Nazi! We are the new Jews......

PS. Except Tree, he would die first. Chuckle
Sadly, it appears to me that this disconnect between one half of society and the other half; will result in civil warfare.

Unless someone does something to quell the hatred and aggression.

Banning guns will not do it. Immediately they will pick up knives and swords, so they can kill each other. 1dunno1
(08-07-2019, 01:22 AM)John Wrote: [ -> ]This screams of Nazi! We are the new Jews......

PS. Except Tree, he would die first.  Chuckle

Drinks
(08-07-2019, 01:24 AM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly, it appears to me that this disconnect between one half of society and the other half; will result in civil warfare.

Unless someone does something to quell the hatred and aggression.

Banning guns will not do it.  Immediately they will pick up knives and swords, so they can kill each other. 1dunno1

It seems to me that the left is instigating this stuff.

They've been in a mental health down slide since 2016. 2020 isn't looking good for them and, panic has set in.

I'm afraid this will get ugly.
New York! A jew stronghold, and jews love a good death camp where by they can get & let their blood lust run wild and be knee deep in it! Oh I don't joke. That poster is a signal. A good blood lust has been a long time since. Bolshie revo?
(08-07-2019, 01:22 AM)John Wrote: [ -> ]This screams of Nazi! We are the new Jews......

PS. Except Tree, he would die first.  Chuckle

Yeah, it's looking that way.

I think it was @FlyoverCountry who shared a video from a black American patriot Trump supporter saying we are the new N word.

The media, Hollywood and the DNC are all encouraging this.
(08-07-2019, 01:24 AM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]Banning guns will not do it. Immediately they will pick up knives and swords, so they can kill each other. 1dunno1

See London
Pages: 1 2 3