The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Poll: 89 Per Cent of UK Gen-Zers Say Their Lives Are “Meaningless”
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While I would certainly feel bad if I knew one of these kids, I don't feel responsible for their circumstances (USA).

I grew up, as many of my friends did, in a pretty bad environment (not economic). It's difficult for me to be at all sympathetic.

Poll: 89 Per Cent of UK Gen-Zers Say Their Lives Are “Meaningless”

http://www.newswars.com
1 min read
Societal malaise of nihilism evident in survey results.

A new poll out of the UK reveals that a staggering 89 per cent of young people aged 18-29 feel their lives are meaningless and without purpose.
30 per cent of youngsters complain about being “stuck in a rut,” while 84 per cent say they are failing to “live their best life.”
One of the primary reasons cited for failing to achieve happiness and purpose is a lack of finances, according to 45 per cent of respondents.

More
https://www.newswars.com/poll-89-per-cen...aningless/

Note:

Definition of nihilism
a
: a viewpoint that traditional values and beliefs are unfounded and that existence is senseless and useless
Nihilism is a condition in which all ultimate values lose their value.
— Ronald H. Nash
b
: a doctrine that denies any objective ground of truth and especially of moral truths
a
: a doctrine or belief that conditions in the social organization are so bad as to make destruction desirable for its own sake independent of any constructive program or possibility
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nihilism
(08-05-2019, 03:13 PM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ]While I would certainly feel bad if I knew one of these kids, I don't feel responsible for their circumstances (USA).

I grew up, as many of my friend did, in a pretty bad environment (not economic). It's difficult for me to be at all sympathetic.

Poll: 89 Per Cent of UK Gen-Zers Say Their Lives Are “Meaningless”

http://www.newswars.com
1 min read
Societal malaise of nihilism evident in survey results.

A new poll out of the UK reveals that a staggering 89 per cent of young people aged 18-29 feel their lives are meaningless and without purpose.
30 per cent of youngsters complain about being “stuck in a rut,” while 84 per cent say they are failing to “live their best life.”
One of the primary reasons cited for failing to achieve happiness and purpose is a lack of finances, according to 45 per cent of respondents.

More
https://www.newswars.com/poll-89-per-cen...aningless/

Note:

Definition of nihilism
a
: a viewpoint that traditional values and beliefs are unfounded and that existence is senseless and useless
Nihilism is a condition in which all ultimate values lose their value.
— Ronald H. Nash
b
: a doctrine that denies any objective ground of truth and especially of moral truths
a
: a doctrine or belief that conditions in the social organization are so bad as to make destruction desirable for its own sake independent of any constructive program or possibility
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nihilism

Tell them "Love is not for sale", otherwise they will become "sell-outs" to whomever is willing to buy them.

Chuckle
That is due to their government giving handouts to the 'immigrants'.

I'm noticing something in Houston, apartment prices are dropping...the more we deport, the less the demand and the greater the supply will be. Making it easier for young people to start their lives.

I think deporting and putting citizens first (in the EU and in the USA) will bring about a financial change for our youth.

Cheaper insurance, cheaper homes/apartments, less auto accidents that won't drive up car insurance, increased jobs opening up, increased chances of getting into higher education.

Of course, convincing them that this is important is the hardest part. So many of them are brainwashed by globalists that deporting is a hate crime even as they continue to struggle and feel insignificant.
join the military
(08-05-2019, 03:33 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]That is due to their government giving handouts to the 'immigrants'.

I'm noticing something in Houston, apartment prices are dropping...the more we deport, the less the demand and the greater the supply will be. Making it easier for young people to start their lives.

I think deporting and putting citizens first (in the EU and in the USA) will bring about a financial change for our youth.

Cheaper insurance, cheaper homes/apartments, less auto accidents that won't drive up car insurance, increased jobs opening up, increased chances of getting into higher education.

Of course, convincing them that this is important is the hardest part.  So many of them are brainwashed by globalists that deporting is a hate crime even as they continue to struggle and feel insignificant.

smart comment Heartflowers
(08-05-2019, 03:33 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]That is due to their government giving handouts to the 'immigrants'.

Of course, convincing them that this is important is the hardest part.  So many of them are brainwashed by globalists that deporting is a hate crime even as they continue to struggle and feel insignificant.

In the UK we have children born into farming families that are not interested in taking on the family farms that have been in farming families for generations.

What does that mean? It means that the family farms are slowing being eroded due to more and more farming land being sold off to property developers that are offering millions for the chunk of the land for housing property development and industrial business units.

That means less trees and oxygen for the health of the people. That means our green land is being covered in concrete.

That means the beginning of the end of our farming as we have known it, unless the younger members are willing to turn it all around and that includes themselves.

While some have "sold out" whilst doing their degrees, some have not, for real love is "not for sale".

Scream1

This county is, "Demasiadas Cervezas Auto-Vato Loco Ville". Hit and run, no license, no insurance...gringo !
(08-05-2019, 03:33 PM)Echo Wrote: [ -> ]join the military

I doubt the military would want anything to do with these kids. But, maybe if desperate enough?

[Image: aJys8n6.jpg]