The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: All of us sitting around here babbling about things isn't going to make a damn difference
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So what do we do?
well, i'd say talking and making a plan would be a good start. daydream
(08-05-2019, 03:04 PM)Hamburger Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]So what do we do?

IF you could get the right half of the USA to ALL write ALL politicians at the same time (in a week) and hammer them everyday then someone MIGHT listen, would they do as we wish? probably NOT, but stay after them all long enough and something will shake loose.
(08-05-2019, 03:06 PM)Echo Wrote: [ -> ]well, i'd say talking and making a plan would be a good start.  daydream

It seems things are just to far gone to make a difference anymore. The whole society is addicted to pig slop and they like it.
Hate to say it but make a plan to bug-out.

It’s like getting sick or having a bad fever, you have to let it run it’s course and let it kill off the week cells. Then heal and get on with it.
(08-05-2019, 03:10 PM)John Wrote: [ -> ]Hate to say it but make a plan to bug-out.

It’s like getting sick or having a bad fever, you have to let it run it’s course and let it kill off the week cells. Then heal and get on with it.

You are right, things are going to come to a boil eventually. We are at a low simmer right now.
(08-05-2019, 03:07 PM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2019, 03:04 PM)Hamburger Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]So what do we do?

IF you could get the right half of the USA to ALL write ALL politicians at the same time (in a week) and hammer them everyday then someone MIGHT listen, would they do as we wish? probably NOT, but stay after them all long enough and something will shake loose.

Waste of time. That train left years ago.
You would be best to pee in the wind. At least you will get wet.
When the US public broke down the switchboards in the District of
Criminals two (2) times
1. Affordable Health Care Act
2. TARP tax payer money give away
because they were mad as hell and wanted a "NO!" vote,
You know the game was over. Those votes were slammed down out throats
like a shit sandwich.
Voting is rigged in many regions. Guess which ones?
The full wrath of the government alphabet soup agencies are large and in charge.
Sometimes I feel like No. 6 in "The Prisoner".
I don't know where you all live, so I can't offer advice or expect that you'll get the same results as I do in my state.

I constantly inform my gov, Lt gov and congressmen about things that will hurt our state and people, and I let them know how I feel if I feel they aren't doing their job to defend us.

I can only offer to stay prepped...stay sharp...and stay kind...kindness tends to destroy their narrative of hate.
Good thing that everything has already been set in motion, there will come a day that Trump will turn on the masters of the US, namely the Rothschilds and their Israel, then words will count even heavier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9H-DB7OHRE
Just live your life until you feel you have to regulate.

Be prepared to do so.

And by "prepared", I don't mean 8000 pounds of dried beans.
Pages: 1 2 3 4