The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Would you be able to "bug out" and leave all your worldly possessions behind?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been feeling pretty doomy this week.

Here's hoping for the best, but..

A: do you have an action/escape plan

If something big went down.. Or ..

B: would you say screw it, and just sit back with a cold beer.
I've known some people who would genuinely just sit back and die, i don't understand it.
Everyone needs to have at least a months worth of food and water in the event of a natural or man-made disaster.
I could have my ute packed inside an hour & ready to hit the mountains.
Apart from food, water and toiletries, I've got over 40lb of tobacco and several ounces of cannabis cellared.
No.
This is my land and it’s been in my family for around 150 years.
I’d send the wife and boy away but no, I stay and fight if need be.
I’ve worked my ass of taking care of this for most of my adult life.
If someone takes it, I absolutely with out a doubt will be dead.
(08-05-2019, 03:22 AM)Echo Wrote: [ -> ]I've been feeling pretty doomy this week.

Here's hoping for the best, but..

A: do you have an action/escape plan

If something big went down.. Or ..

B: would you say screw it, and just sit back with a cold beer.

I could easily leave everything behind and bug out... the biggest problem out of LA though is the double ring of Military bases that would deny access to the desert and anything beyond i.e the Rockies. The upside if any country like China tried a red dawn type land invasion from the west coast they would not make it to the Rockies either. They would get decimated in the American deserts of California, Nevada and Arizona. Nothing moves in those deserts without the gov being keenly aware of its presence.