The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: What in the Sam Hell is Causing all these Shootings????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
My thoughts are, likely, a combo of all of these:

Mental Illness
Hate
Political Division
Racial Division
Video Games

What say you? I'm personally sick of it and it's really no way to live life in fear of getting shot up anywhere anytime.
(08-04-2019, 10:40 AM)Wings of the Same Bird Wrote: [ -> ]My thoughts are, likely, a combo of all of these:

Mental Illness
Hate
Political Division
Racial Division
Video Games

What say you?  I'm personally sick of it and it's really no way to live life in fear of getting shot up anywhere anytime.

maybe people are just tired of watching their country being turned to shit and having to fund it.
(08-04-2019, 10:40 AM)Wings of the Same Bird Wrote: [ -> ]My thoughts are, likely, a combo of all of these:

Mental Illness
Hate
Political Division
Racial Division
Video Games

What say you?  I'm personally sick of it and it's really no way to live life in fear of getting shot up anywhere anytime.

Lmao
Desperate DS operatives.
Back in the day, "conspiracy theory" was a path of expanded consciousness and exposing the hidden hands that shape the world. Now it is more of a finger-pointing game.

Step back and see these events in perspective, along with their historical equivalents. The strongest of those connections is the tale of Hassan ibn Sabbah, a Persian guru living in Afghanistan some 800 years ago. His henchmen would kidnap drunken people and take them to his castle, where they were fed massive doses of drugs and propaganda. After a time, and through all sorts of trickery, they were convinced to kill people and then be killed on the spot by the vengeful crowd. The word "assassin" comes from Hassan's own name, and his tactics appear to be still in use. They take some random loser, give him drugs, and push his buttons, leading to mass murder and suicide.

Weapons of all kinds have been all over the place for thousands of years, but mass murder followed by suicide is a very specific type of tactic. It isn't the kind of thing that happens on its own. It is a known criminal cult tactic and these shooting events have every feature of that cult tactic represented plain as day. As in the old days, these killings are done for their value as public impressions toward political goals. They are not random.
Lack of God.

Lack of personal responsibility.

Lack of proper upbringing.

Lack of morals.

And the knowlage that the dumb fuck demonrats have succeeded in disarming most of the public, at least IN public. Ever seen a mass shooting at a gun range? An armory? A gun store? NOPE... Only where demonrats have created absolute victimhood and absolute dependence on someone else coming to save you...

Mental Illness
Hate
Political Division
Racial Division
Video Games

Any mention of psyc-meds? Eyeroll
Two fold

Long Term
It is all part of the dearming of US citizens so they can turn us into another venezuela.

Short term
They will splinter away wishy washy Trump supporters thru fear tactics in time for the 2020 election.

Mental Illness
Hate
Political Division
Racial Division
Video Games

https://twitter.com/lonewiso/status/1156094286624149504

~mc~

(08-04-2019, 11:18 AM)Stormson Wrote: [ -> ]Lack of God.

Lack of personal responsibility.

Lack of proper upbringing.

Lack of morals.

And the knowlage that the dumb fuck demonrats have succeeded in disarming most of the public, at least IN public. Ever seen a mass shooting at a gun range? An armory? A gun store? NOPE... Only where demonrats have created absolute victimhood and absolute dependence on someone else coming to save you...

This!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8