The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: FASCISTBOOK Stored 600M PASSWORDS In Plain Text
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Privacy my ass. Fascistbook admits they stored 600 million user passwords, easily accessed for snooping into accounts. Ham

"600 million passwords stored in plain text

Facebook officials say that they first became aware of this major security flaw back in January. As of March, the company was still working on notifying all users whose information had been compromised. According to Facebook, there is no evidence that the plain text password information has been abused or wrongly accessed.

“To be clear, these passwords were never visible to anyone outside of Facebook and we have found no evidence to date that anyone internally abused or improperly accessed them,” the company said in a statement."

MORE from: https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-08-01-f...ccess.html
(08-02-2019, 09:55 AM)oldcynic Wrote: [ -> ]Privacy my ass.  Fascistbook admits they stored 600 million user passwords, easily accessed for snooping into accounts. Ham

Facebook officials say that they first became aware of this major security flaw back in January. As of March, the company was still working on notifying all users whose information had been compromised. According to Facebook, there is no evidence that the plain text password information has been abused or wrongly accessed.

“To be clear, these passwords were never visible to anyone outside of Facebook and we have found no evidence to date that anyone internally abused or improperly accessed them,” the company said in a statement."

MORE from:  https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-08-01-f...ccess.html

someone decided to do this. software doesn't grow on trees.
(08-03-2019, 04:39 AM)cutecumber Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2019, 09:55 AM)oldcynic Wrote: [ -> ]Privacy my ass.  Fascistbook admits they stored 600 million user passwords, easily accessed for snooping into accounts. Ham

YUP,
The real question is whom did it and were they sanctioned or told to do it?
(08-03-2019, 08:02 AM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2019, 04:39 AM)cutecumber Wrote: [ -> ]

YUP,

There is not doubt in my mind Fascistbook is a creation of one of the alphabet agencies. CIA, FBI, NSA, DNI or whatever controls all of the latter.
(08-03-2019, 10:11 AM)oldcynic Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2019, 08:02 AM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2019, 04:39 AM)cutecumber Wrote: [ -> ]someone decided to do this. software doesn't grow on trees.

YUP,

There is not doubt in my mind Fascistbook is a creation of one of the alphabet agencies.  CIA, FBI, NSA, DNI or whatever controls all of the latter.

Funding came from the CIA to start it up.
(08-03-2019, 10:41 AM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2019, 10:11 AM)oldcynic Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2019, 08:02 AM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]YUP,

There is not doubt in my mind Fascistbook is a creation of one of the alphabet agencies.  CIA, FBI, NSA, DNI or whatever controls all of the latter.

"Mark Zuckerberg, the elitist Oligarch brat who (like Bill Gates and Rupert Murdoch) is a Rockefeller Globalist agent who works with the NSA to create a society of total surveillance and thought control to help foster a more global and integrated economic structure which will enslave most of mankind.

However, his plans for complete control of the social media space might not be as smooth as he has once hoped for as since the 2016 U.S Presidential Elections, Zuckerberg has suffered tremendous losses from the election of Donald Trump to the recent decision by Facebook to change the outlook of their newsfeed. When Trump won, Zuckerberg suffered a loss of $3.7 Billion dollars and a few days ago, he suffered another loss of 3 billion dollars.This trend of Zuckerberg suffering losses of billions of dollars might no longer be a rare occurence but might eventually become a regular occurence as public interest in his social media space seems to be slowly fading.

Zuckerberg might finally have to realize that, since David Rockefeller is now dead, there is no longer anyone else left who was as influential as Rockefeller to tell him what to do."

https://steemit.com/politics/@truthseeke...ian-agenda
(08-03-2019, 10:53 AM)oldcynic Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2019, 10:41 AM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2019, 10:11 AM)oldcynic Wrote: [ -> ]There is not doubt in my mind Fascistbook is a creation of one of the alphabet agencies.  CIA, FBI, NSA, DNI or whatever controls all of the latter.

"Mark Zuckerberg, the elitist Oligarch brat who (like Bill Gates and Rupert Murdoch) is a Rockefeller Globalist agent who works with the NSA to create a society of total surveillance and thought control to help foster a more global and integrated economic structure which will enslave most of mankind.

However, his plans for complete control of the social media space might not be as smooth as he has once hoped for as since the 2016 U.S Presidential Elections, Zuckerberg has suffered tremendous losses from the election of Donald Trump to the recent decision by Facebook to change the outlook of their newsfeed. When Trump won, Zuckerberg suffered a loss of $3.7 Billion dollars and a few days ago, he suffered another loss of 3 billion dollars.This trend of Zuckerberg suffering losses of billions of dollars might no longer be a rare occurence but might eventually become a regular occurence as public interest in his social media space seems to be slowly fading.

Zuckerberg might finally have to realize that, since David Rockefeller is now dead, there is no longer anyone else left who was as influential as Rockefeller to tell him what to do."

https://steemit.com/politics/@truthseeke...ian-agenda

Except for the loss of a job for his employees, I HOPE he goes belly up!
My mom sent this last night.
Hmmmmm,

[Image: WXrVP7Y.jpg]
(08-03-2019, 01:55 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]My mom sent this last night.
Hmmmmm,

It's frightening when you stop and think about it. Paranoid? Me? No, I just resent people that "violate my space." Eyeroll
(08-03-2019, 02:08 PM)oldcynic Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2019, 01:55 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]My mom sent this last night.
Hmmmmm,

It's frightening when you stop and think about it.  Paranoid? Me?  No, I just resent people that "violate my space."  Eyeroll

They always use the term paranoid and the sheeples go nuts and then we to be labeled as nuts! what a racket!
Pages: 1 2