The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: In case you thought the Left was going to just go away..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

They are not..Shit like this is why you Must be able to defend yourself..
One of the commenters on the first video posted this.. This little bastard does not even live on this planet..

Saw that the other day. Goddamn Troon. "She" was crying on Twatter for getting a 12 hour ban for threatening to murder Trump.
[Image: Screenshot-20190728-132035.png]
another one posted this..Debt up to your ears "Try Communism"

These idiots are stupid but they won't hesitate to take you out for good if there are enough of them around..(En Masse)
(07-28-2019, 02:28 PM)Farm Hand Wrote: [ -> ]Saw that the other day. Goddamn Troon. "She" was crying on Twatter for getting a 12 hour ban for threatening to murder Trump.
[Image: Screenshot-20190728-132035.png]

that is some fucked up shit..Bet our tax $$ are paying for the Therapy..
(07-28-2019, 02:24 PM)JF Priest Wrote: [ -> ]One of the commenters on the first video posted this.. This little bastard does not even live on this planet..

Alita is the only film I have bothered to go see in the past three years. It was excellent. I guess now if you go a see a film that doesn't have a social justice message it makes you a Nazi. I hope Alita has a sequel so I can go be a Nazi again just by watching a good film.
I watched all 21 minutes.

Ghey.
MMMmmm ... Don’t ya just love the smell of bat shit crazy!

Smileyvamp