The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Real Life "Persons of Interest?"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

51:50 NLI

GAO Report Reveals The FBI Has Built A Massive Facial Recognition Database

In what should come as a surprise to absolutely nobody (as we previewed it here years ago), a new report by the Government Accountability Office (GAO) reveals that the FBI has compiled a massive facial recognition database without any oversight.

The FBI has accessed driver's license photo databases from 16 states, as well as passport and visa photo databases from the State Department which were used to compile a facial recognition database of millions of Americans and foreigners who have never been accused of a crime TechCrunch reports.

Read More:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-16...to+zero%29

~mc~

Shock good stuff, 51:50 !!!
I'm sure that most if not all technology seen in movies has already been tinkered with. Even the shit that seems futuristic. Did you know that within the next 10-15 years they're saying that they'll be able to upload your consciousness to a computer? Apparently, that's how they plan to achieve immortality. I watched a thing about it not too long ago. I'm gonna look for the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqKTdIZIBfU

Not the exact same one I watched but you get the idea. This video says 40 years though. Either way it's creepy.

51:50 NLI

(06-18-2016, 11:11 AM)AmbitchN Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure that most if not all technology seen in movies has already been tinkered with. Even the shit that seems futuristic. Did you know that within the next 10-15 years they're saying that they'll be able to upload your consciousness to a computer? Apparently, that's how they plan to achieve immortality. I watched a thing about it not too long ago. I'm gonna look for the video.

Any type of biological material can be possessed by demons.

So if you upload your consciousness to a robotic body, the demons come with.

Arm said robots and

Terminator's become the norm.

Demons wants humanity destroyed.

Also, you may upload consciousness; but not a soul.

That job is taken.

Yeah3

Tiny.2

(06-17-2016, 07:33 PM)51:50 NLI Wrote: [ -> ]GAO Report Reveals The FBI Has Built A Massive Facial Recognition Database

In what should come as a surprise to absolutely nobody (as we previewed it here years ago), a new report by the Government Accountability Office (GAO) reveals that the FBI has compiled a massive facial recognition database without any oversight.

The FBI has accessed driver's license photo databases from 16 states, as well as passport and visa photo databases from the State Department which were used to compile a facial recognition database of millions of Americans and foreigners who have never been accused of a crime TechCrunch reports.

Read More:

This I'd be surprised if it hadn't been done.........and we SO freely post our faces ALL over the internet, for them to see..........we make their job SO easy....... :s977: Ponder

~mc~

(06-18-2016, 11:16 PM)Tiny.2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2016, 07:33 PM)51:50 NLI Wrote: [ -> ]GAO Report Reveals The FBI Has Built A Massive Facial Recognition Database

Read More:

This I'd be surprised if it hadn't been done.........and we SO freely post our faces ALL over the internet, for them to see..........we make their job SO easy....... :s977: Ponder

So true...