The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Leftist Starts Petition Drive to Ban President Trump Campaign Rallies After “Send Her Back” Controversy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Igor Volsky, Executive Director of Guns Down America and a former Vice President of the Center for American Progress, announced the petition on Twitter, saying, “In light of the racist #SendHerBack chants at Trump’s rally on Wednesday, I’ve started a petition urging @AEGworldwide, which owns
@USBankArena, to cancel Trump’s upcoming racist campaign rally on Aug. 1.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07...ntroversy/
Facepalm

Your 'Goliath' is not Trump but his supporters, YOU PEOPLE.
Moron.
(07-19-2019, 01:05 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]Igor Volsky, Executive Director of Guns Down America and a former Vice President of the Center for American Progress, announced the petition on Twitter, saying, “In light of the racist #SendHerBack chants at Trump’s rally on Wednesday, I’ve started a petition urging @AEGworldwide, which owns

I was just down there last night beside the arena at the Reds stadium.

That arena seats 18,000 fully loaded. He should have the rally in the Reds stadium which seats 43,000. He would fill it.
(07-19-2019, 01:08 PM)Mmmmkay_ultra Wrote: [ -> ]Facepalm

Morons.

I say if the company caves in to this stupidity we all show up anyway.
(07-19-2019, 01:11 PM)Hamburger Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]

Moron.

#flashmob Cheer
A little background info on the Igor Volsky:

"I was born in the Soviet Union and eventually made it to America with my family to escape the persecution of Jews. It was hard to succeed, even to get by, for Soviet Jews. We faced limitations in education, employment, and life in general. My parents became targets of horrific anti-Semitism as they were coming of age, and I myself remember young children, no older than five or six, mocking me for being Jewish as we all lay in the children’s section of a Soviet hospital. (I ended up there after managing to tip an upright piano onto myself.)

My family came to the United States because we believed it was a land of opportunity and equality for all, no matter their faith. That is why it has been so painful over the last few years to see mainstream political leaders give voice to familiar tropes about the “global elite” controlling our media, paying off advocates, and making secret deals to undermine American values." - Igor Volsky

https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-jus...x-gun-laws

So he was mocked in Russia for being Jewish...then he comes to the USA and DEFENDS the islamic woman who is mocking Russians and Jews...something about this guy is very damned weird.

Moron.

Igor doesn't believe that the real Goliath, the Globalists, exist:

"That is why it has been so painful over the last few years to see mainstream political leaders give voice to familiar tropes about the “global elite” controlling our media, paying off advocates, and making secret deals to undermine American values." - Igor Volsky

Igor, and his handlers, are going down with a keySTONE.
(07-19-2019, 01:16 PM)SoldiersAngel Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2019, 01:11 PM)Hamburger Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]

Moron.

#flashmob  Cheer

Yeah, having thousands milling in the streets down there would cause a real headache for traffic.
Interesting too that a Russian Jew, who fled 'oppression'...would want to be head of the group for DISARMING FREE PEOPLE in the USA.
(07-19-2019, 01:05 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]Igor Volsky, Executive Director of Guns Down America and a former Vice President of the Center for American Progress, announced the petition on Twitter, saying, “In light of the racist #SendHerBack chants at Trump’s rally on Wednesday, I’ve started a petition urging @AEGworldwide, which owns

[Image: Trump-Laughing.gif]

[Image: goodfellas-laugh.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6