The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Planetary Catastrophe????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WTF?
Crew of Russian Nuclear Sub Prevented ‘Planetary Catastrophe,’ Officer Says

The 14 sailors who died during a fire last week on a nuclear-powered Russian military submarine prevented a “planetary catastrophe,” a top naval officer said at their funeral, according to media reports.

Captain Sergei Pavlov, an aide to the commander of Russia’s navy, praised the heroism of the men, who died as they battled to stop the fire from spreading in the submersible.
“With their lives, they saved the lives of their colleagues, saved the vessel and prevented a planetary catastrophe,” he said at the funeral Sunday attended by the navy chief according to the Fontanka news service.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said he wasn’t aware of the official’s comments but said there was no indication the incident posed a broader threat. “As for the reactor, there are no problems with that,” he said on a conference call.

Russia broke three days of secrecy July 4 and confirmed that the stricken underwater research vessel was nuclear-powered. Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu told President Vladimir Putin in a meeting shown on state TV that the nuclear reactor on board the vessel had been completely sealed off.
https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/artic...atastrophe

I guess it’s safe to say that something really, really big happed last week.
I guess I should have added it to the Pence recall thread but I thought it would be overlooked.
I guess y’all can merge it though.
Did the aliens escape antartica or something?
What catastrophe?
What catastrophe was this that was averted?

It sounds to me like the Russian sub must have design problems.

Too bad those sailors had to die to prove that the equipment does not work properly.

Heartflowers
(07-10-2019, 01:54 AM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]What catastrophe was this that was averted?

Too bad those sailors had to die to prove that the equipment does not work properly.

Heartflowers

Maintenance is not a design flaw.
(07-10-2019, 01:54 AM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]What catastrophe was this that was averted?

Heartflowers

I don’t buy that fire story for one second. Pence wouldn’t have been ordered to come back for a fire.
More and more I’m thinking we probably had a pizza party with the Russians.
(07-10-2019, 01:47 AM)PickleSnout Wrote: [ -> ]Did the aliens escape antartica or something?
What catastrophe?

Nuclear war? Hell, IDK.
Obviously, the Russians had a tussle with "the others".
(07-10-2019, 02:20 AM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t buy that fire story for one second. Pence wouldn’t have been ordered to come back for a fire.

Three of us sat around the bonfire last night discussing the state of our Navy. I was in the aviation community while the other two are surface types. But we all agree that the sub community deserves the highest respect allowed. The inherent risks of serving on a boat that sinks on purpose are staggering!

That being said, there's so much BS flying around about what really happened, we probably will never get the truth anytime soon. Fire aboard aircraft, ships, and subs are just the nature of the business. There could've well been a fire. But it could've just as easily been a secondary issue. I'm thinking an explosion of some sort. Somewhere I read that most of those killed had massive head wounds. You can bail out of a plane or hit the water if you're losing the ship. But where do you run if your sub is dying?
Where's Admiral Nelson???

[Image: OcYKmyr.jpg]
(07-10-2019, 02:20 AM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]

Heartflowers

I don’t buy that fire story for one second. Pence wouldn’t have been ordered to come back for a fire.

The planetary catastrophe referred to would have been the reactor exploding and being lost in the sea.
This exact type of fire has happened in the same area before.
https://the-fringe.com/thread-update_rus...#pid903524
Pages: 1 2