The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Putin Responds To Elton John: Respect Majority! Liberals Invented 5 or 6 Genders: Transformers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great responses from Putin at G20 to the "drama queen journalists" and Elton John.

V6sRZf4
Bump  4 Succinct .  

Yeah heard it on radio this morn, thought straight up. Putin > go away, you are rainbow, it doesn't help the Mother Land.
Glad at least 1 world leader had the balls to say it.

Im tired of getting other people's sex shoved down my throat every minute of the day.

I dont care who you fuck . i dont want to know about it .
(07-01-2019, 08:37 AM)It Wrote: [ -> ]Glad at least 1 world leader had the balls to say it.

Im tired of getting other people's sex shoved down my throat every minute of the day.

And that's what it boils down too. I DONT CARE. Keep your bed room tactics to yourself. I really don't care what people do as long as its between consenting adults. The minute you cross that line, is when I have issues. I don't need to like everyone, I take that on a case by case basis.
(07-01-2019, 08:37 AM)It Wrote: [ -> ]Glad at least 1 world leader had the balls to say it.

Taking the oppurtynity to say it again: .6% (it was .05 just a few years ago....thank you, education and wokeness) of the population is having policy made to force acceptance on everyone else. Not for equality, not for non-discrimination, but for forced acceptance and for a special protected status.
(06-30-2019, 01:26 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]Great responses from Putin at G20 to the "drama queen journalists" and Elton John.

V6sRZf4

Excellent speech. He said what the majority of the world believes.