The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: GOD Shines Upon Kentucky School Children. BIBLE Lessons to Be Taught.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cheer  Heartflowers  Cheer  Heartflowers  Cheer  Heartflowers

This made my heart glow.  Seems Kentucky will allow school districts to elect to teach children about the Holy Bible and its important role in the establishment of the United States as a nation.

What a wonderful thought, children witnessing the influence of the Almighty Creator in the formation of the greatest nation on Earth.

FROM:https://nypost.com/2017/06/28/kentucky-public-schools-are-now-allowed-to-teach-bible-courses/

"Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin signed a bill Tuesday allowing Bible courses to be taught in public schools.

The bill allows local school boards the option of developing a class for students to understand the role the Bible played in American history, according to WDRB-TV. The class would be an elective.

“The idea that we would not want this to be an option for people in school, that would be crazy. I don’t know why every state would not embrace this, why we as a nation would not embrace this,” Bevin, who is a Republican, said during a ceremony in the Capitol Rotunda.

Rep. D.J. Johnson, R-Owensboro, sponsored the bill and said the Bible was the foundation for the developments of the Declaration of Independence and other important documents in U.S. history."
This was sure in Curricula in the 1950 ' s . Revolutionary Preachers Sermons and all .

No " Electives " in Grade School .

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fallthingsliberty.com%2F...40.jpg&f=1]

(06-29-2019, 09:56 AM)Heir Wrote: [ -> ]This was sure in Curricula in the 1950 ' s . Revolutionary Preachers Sermons and all .

I can still hear my elementary school principal reading from the Bible, "Truly, truly I say unto you....." Heartflowers
(06-29-2019, 10:00 AM)oldcynic Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2019, 09:56 AM)Heir Wrote: [ -> ]This was sure in Curricula in the 1950 ' s . Revolutionary Preachers Sermons and all .

I can still hear my elementary school principal reading from the Bible, "Truly, truly I say unto you....." Heartflowers

In grade school. we recited the Pledge of Allegiance followed by the Lords Prayer.

The commie progressives would have palpitations over this.

[Image: Joe-Mc-Carthy.jpg]
(06-29-2019, 12:59 PM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2019, 10:00 AM)oldcynic Wrote: [ -> ]

In grade school. we recited the Pledge of Allegiance followed by the Lords Prayer.

I only wish we would have listened to Sen. Joe back in the day instead scorning him. However, the "plan" was already well underway. Research his obsession with "Commies in Hollywood!"
(06-29-2019, 12:59 PM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]In grade school. we recited the Pledge of Allegiance followed by the Lords Prayer.

Yep . Same here till about the 5th Grade . Met Mr . McCarthy ' s rants decades ago . Qualifies as a Prophet to some .

Hey Joe Whaacha Know . . .