The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Pigeon takes an MASSIVE dump on a car at carwash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This would be vary upsetting ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°) I have experienced something similar riding my motorcycle through coastal towns where seagulls rule and let me tell you the westcoast seagulls are big birds .

Have a good laugh

Lmao
(06-28-2019, 07:35 PM)CSB Wrote: [ -> ]This would be vary upsetting ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)  I have experienced something similar riding my motorcycle through coastal towns where seagulls rule and let me tell you the westcoast seagulls are big birds .

Have a good laugh

Lmao

Chuckle

Full Throttle

That's shitty.
(06-28-2019, 07:38 PM)Full Throttle Wrote: [ -> ]That's shitty.

Rimshot
Jptdknpa

This is why we should all be thankful cattle and horses can't fly. Chuckle
Happened to me with a fucking flock of seagulls. Missed the ferry by 1 second, waited 2 hrs for the next one - I`m first in line to load. Go to start the car...
car sez "yer not going anywhere, yer not going anywhere, yer not going anywhere. I`m not missing the ferry again so I push the bitch on...1.5 hr boat ride, can`t get the bitch to start. Arrive at the terminal and the ferry staff call a push truck to get my bitch and me off the ferry. Smash!!!back bumper is on the deck. so out into the terminal to a safe spot. I call a tow truck/mechanic he shows up 1 hr late, he pops the hood and dives in. I`m standing there watching when 300 seagulls take off and do a pylon turn over me and they all shit at the same time...I was covered head to toe in white and green seagull shyte. Mechanic was saved, charged me $200 for a fuck`n distributor rotor. Did I mention it was Friday the 13th that day....
(06-28-2019, 07:59 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]Happened to me with a fucking flock of seagulls. Missed the ferry by 1 second, waited 2 hrs for the next one - I`m first in line to load. Go to start the car...
car sez "yer not going anywhere, yer not going anywhere, yer not going anywhere. I`m not missing the ferry again so I push the bitch on...1.5 hr boat ride, can`t get the bitch to start. Arrive at the terminal and the ferry staff call a push truck to get my bitch and me off the ferry. Smash!!!back bumper is on the deck. so out into the terminal to a safe spot. I call a tow truck/mechanic he shows up 1 hr late, he pops the hood and dives in. I`m standing there watching when 300 seagulls take off and do a pylon turn over me and they all shit at the same time...I was covered head to toe in white and green seagull shyte. Mechanic was saved, charged me $200 for a fuck`n distributor rotor. Did I mention it was Friday the 13th that day....

Lmao We must be kin.
Chuckle
(06-28-2019, 08:00 PM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2019, 07:59 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]Happened to me with a fucking flock of seagulls. Missed the ferry by 1 second, waited 2 hrs for the next one - I`m first in line to load. Go to start the car...

Lmao We must be kin.

Please relate...

Damn, what a shitty day.
Pages: 1 2 3 4