The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Wait..What? Did that POS just call POTUS Retarded?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jptdknpa
You know...shoot down our drone..try to blow up foreign ships..Sponsor terror world wide. Collude with deep state to turn the USA into a waste land....

But kick our dog or Call the best President ever a Retard....FU! Iranian goat fkr!
Time for some bas rutten time

https://youtu.be/LT3g51f25qo
(06-25-2019, 02:16 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote: [ -> ]Jptdknpa
You know...shoot down our drone..try to blow up foreign ships..Sponsor terror world wide. Collude with deep state to turn the USA into a waste land....

But kick our dog or Call the best President ever a Retard....FU! Iranian goat fkr!
Time for some  bas rutten time

Eh, who cares really. They are inferior a-holes. It's like being insulted by a 3 year old, don't take it too personally.

Oh my goodness. I do not think I'd want to be the guy in the red shirt in that video even though he was just a demonstration model. Lmao Lmao Lmao
(06-25-2019, 02:44 PM)Hamburger Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]

Eh, who cares really.  They are inferior a-holes.  It's like being insulted by a 3 year old, don't take it too personally.

[Image: 1tgp0l1.gif]
(06-25-2019, 03:04 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2019, 02:44 PM)Hamburger Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]

Eh, who cares really.  They are inferior a-holes.  It's like being insulted by a 3 year old, don't take it too personally.

Good point but the leaders of Iran are not 3 years old. and 3 year olds don't chant death to Merica every Friday but the adults do.
(06-25-2019, 03:31 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2019, 02:44 PM)Hamburger Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]Eh, who cares really.  They are inferior a-holes.  It's like being insulted by a 3 year old, don't take it too personally.

Good point but the leaders of Iran are not 3 years old. and 3 year olds don't chant death to Merica every Friday but the adults do.

But when you really think about it, they are probably just puppets for the Deep State playing their part, who wants you to get mad at them and support the Deep State bombing of Iran, so it is really just a battle for your mind.

I struggle with this myself. Sometimes I think we should just blow them away, but then we are giving TPTB what they want, right?
(06-25-2019, 03:39 PM)Hamburger Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2019, 03:04 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 1tgp0l1.gif]

But when you really think about it, they are probably just puppets for the Deep State playing their part, who wants you to get mad at them and support the Deep State bombing of Iran, so it is really just a battle for your mind.

I struggle with this myself.  Sometimes I think we should just blow them away, but then we are giving TPTB what they want, right?

you are exactly right IMO.
(06-25-2019, 03:55 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2019, 03:39 PM)Hamburger Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2019, 03:31 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote: [ -> ]Good point but the leaders of Iran are not 3 years old. and 3 year olds don't chant death to Merica every Friday but the adults do.

I struggle with this myself.  Sometimes I think we should just blow them away, but then we are giving TPTB what they want, right?

you are exactly right IMO.

But even though I say that, I may be one here tomorrow wanting to blow them away again. Lmao
(06-25-2019, 02:44 PM)Hamburger Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]Eh, who cares really.  They are inferior a-holes.  It's like being insulted by a 3 year old, don't take it too personally.

And that is NOT to be tolerated! some times bullies need their asses kicked!
Imo it will not be too long and Iranians will receive a very bad sunburn. A thermonuclear sunburn. Hiding3
Pages: 1 2