The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Project Veritas teaser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's criminal that James O'Keefe doesn't have a Pulitzer
Any guesses on who it is? I think it's probably YouTube a d PV is using their own platform to expose them. He won't be there long
https://youtu.be/L-gCRtBun18
They nailed Pintrest bias related censorship recently and youtube pulled the videos as 'hate speech'.

He does know exactly how to get under their skin and make them twitch though. Wink

He is going to have to find another platform soon though. All the lefty social media seems out to get him like they did Jones and are doing to people like Crowder and PJW.
(06-21-2019, 01:47 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]They nailed Pintrest bias related censorship recently and youtube pulled the videos as 'hate speech'.

He does know exactly how to get under their skin and make them twitch though.  Wink

He is going to have to find another platform soon though. All the lefty social media seems out to get him like they did Jones and are doing to people like Crowder and PJW.

Can't have the truth out there for the masses. It's too damning for the Left
Redefining is the biggest threat this country faces going forward. There has always been propaganda and disinformation. There is more time spent discussing social issues and in public schools now than actual history in "history" classes. I have teachers in my family. I have seen the lesson plans they have to follow. 1950's and 60's with the social change takes up as many pages as everything before it with us history. Social media becoming the main source of news has been....well, it has made a difference, for sure.
(06-21-2019, 01:59 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2019, 01:47 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]They nailed Pintrest bias related censorship recently and youtube pulled the videos as 'hate speech'.

He does know exactly how to get under their skin and make them twitch though.  Wink

Can't have the truth out there for the masses. It's too damning for the Left

It is damning for the right as well. Republicans have sold our asses out (and all that implies) as much as anyone has with our political establishment. The left just happens to be the most visible enemy right now.