The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Defenders of the Faith Choc Chip Cookies..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This recipe took me a year to perfect ..

Madagascar Vanilla, Sea Salt, Organic Sugar, Organic Brown Sugar, Cappuccino Powder, Peters semi sweet chocolate morsels, Belgian Dark Couverture Chocolate Semisweet Callets

[Image: 81jz9v2%2BLNL._SL1500_.jpg]

[Image: peter_s-gourmet-ngmi-semisweet-900-count...1524250925]
[Image: 616d7qNgETL._SX522_.jpg]

A coworker retired last week and I made 4doz for her party..I asked for constructive criticism..Mostly what i received was requests for the recipe.. I will post it here(When I can get everything together) along with links for the exact ingredients and send my friends the link.. Hopefully you guys will like it too.

I also made a few for my friends that Manage in the Karns Bakery in Camp Hill..With favorable reviews..

~mc~

Pics of the cookies??

Chuckle
[Image: DSCF6531.jpg]

[Image: DSCF6532.jpg]
daydream daydream

~mc~

(06-21-2019, 12:16 PM)JF Priest Wrote: [ -> ][Image: DSCF6531.jpg]

daydream

How is your mom ??

Haven’t seen you in awhile
(06-21-2019, 12:06 PM)JF Priest Wrote: [ -> ]This recipe took me a year to perfect ..

Madagascar Vanilla, Sea Salt, Organic Sugar, Organic Brown Sugar, Cappuccino Powder, Peters semi sweet chocolate morsels, Belgian Dark Couverture Chocolate Semisweet Callets

[Image: 81jz9v2%2BLNL._SL1500_.jpg]

[Image: peter_s-gourmet-ngmi-semisweet-900-count...1524250925]
[Image: 616d7qNgETL._SX522_.jpg]

A coworker retired last week and I made 4doz for her party..I asked for constructive criticism..Mostly what i received was requests for the recipe.. I will post it here(When I can get everything together) along with links for the exact ingredients and send my friends the link.. Hopefully you guys will like it too.

I also made a few for my friends that Manage in the Karns Bakery in Camp Hill..With favorable reviews..

YOU ARE EVIL....
Yummy stuff I shouldn't.... can't...... won't eat...
Argh..
*bookmarks recipe*

Evil I say. Just evil
yes; we are im popnana patiently waiting for this recipe.

Smiley34 I'm always down for trying out some new awesome
(06-21-2019, 12:36 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]

daydream

How is your mom ??

She recovered fine from a semi serious fall about 6 months ago..Still out helping me cut lawns.. Been Super super overloaded with work and life stuff..Everything is AOK..

~mc~

(06-21-2019, 12:57 PM)JF Priest Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2019, 12:36 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]

daydream

How is your mom ??

She recovered fine from a semi serious fall about 6 months ago..Still out helping me cut lawns.. Been Super super overloaded with work and life stuff..Everything is AOK..

Good Kiss

You’ve been missed
"Cookie" was my first word, and since before I could speak I've been in love with cookies.
Cheer

I love this thread Chuckle
Pages: 1 2 3 4