The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: "Because Finding Collusion Is Going To Take 4 More Years"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In Honor Of our 45th President kicking off his campaign last night..I had to put this in my yard.
[Image: DSCF6569.jpg]
(06-19-2019, 01:13 PM)JF Priest Wrote: [ -> ]In Honor Of our 45th President kicking off his campaign last night..I had to put this in my yard.

well played Drinks

[Image: chuck-norris-thumbs-up-approves-approval...335930.jpg]
(06-19-2019, 01:13 PM)JF Priest Wrote: [ -> ]In Honor Of our 45th President kicking off his campaign last night..I had to put this in my yard.

Because "Not" Finding Collusion Is Going To Take 4 More Years
TRiUMPh 2020

Got to get me one of those.
Surround it with bear traps?
(06-19-2019, 11:23 PM)DeadpoolLovesYou Wrote: [ -> ]Surround it with bear traps?

Sorry I don't know how to link but did you see the thread where Trump supporters were so sick of Leftards destroying their signs that they booby trapped them? Some wired them up to electricity (Cattle fence zapper I think) Others smeared sticky tar to the back of the signs.
The resulting videos were hilarious. One snowflake pissed on a Trump sign & got zapped. Jptdknpa
(06-19-2019, 08:17 PM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]

Got to get me one of those.

A co worker went to the Ford Nationals Car show in Carlisle..There was a guy in a tent selling them and if you bought one you got a free beer. (The cops tried to stop the little side venture).Matt carried them across the Fairgrounds and when he got outside people driving by stopped at the intersection and started honking their horns.. My friend said he was a one man parade..

[Image: giphy.gif]

That is one fine sign Priest, one fine sign.
(06-19-2019, 11:31 PM)Elric Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2019, 11:23 PM)DeadpoolLovesYou Wrote: [ -> ]Surround it with bear traps?

Sorry I don't know how to link but did you see the thread where Trump supporters were so sick of Leftards destroying their signs that they booby trapped them? Some wired them up to electricity (Cattle fence zapper I think) Others smeared sticky tar to the back of the signs.
The resulting videos were hilarious. One snowflake pissed on a Trump sign & got zapped.  Jptdknpa

Pages: 1 2