The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Who's first? Climb aboard the pilotless jet!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
AssassinAirlines.
(06-18-2019, 08:30 AM)mmmmkay_ultra Wrote: [ -> ]AssassinAirlines.

It'snotlikesometerrrrrrrrrrrrrroorrrrrrissssshtcouldeverHACKthatjetandplungeitintosomethingimportant,right?
THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Limiting the population of the earth to 500 million will require the extermination of nine-tenths of the world's people.

who needs pilots? next up robot soldiers??......... popnana
(06-18-2019, 08:40 AM)HomeLessPatriot Wrote: [ -> ]THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

Limiting the population of the earth to 500 million will require the extermination of nine-tenths of the world's people.

who needs pilots? next up robot soldiers??.........  popnana

I need a robot to weed my garden. I'll call him Toby and put him in a pair of worn overhauls and a checkered plaid shirt. If he gets lazy, I'll tase him to teach him a lesson.
(06-18-2019, 08:44 AM)Lobster Boy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2019, 08:40 AM)HomeLessPatriot Wrote: [ -> ]THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

I need a robot to weed my garden. I'll call him Toby and put him in a pair of worn overhauls and a checkered plaid shirt. If he gets lazy, I'll tase him to teach him a lesson.

I guess we will have no need for the many unemployed illegal mexicans too then. Chuckle
(06-18-2019, 08:49 AM)HomeLessPatriot Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2019, 08:44 AM)Lobster Boy Wrote: [ -> ]

I guess we will have no need for the many unemployed illegal mexicans too then. Chuckle

I'll have Toby run them off my property. It will be entertaining to see a robot chase a Messycan. I'll make sure I order the longer legs option on Toby so he can gain yardage per stride.
(06-18-2019, 08:38 AM)Lobster Boy Wrote: [ -> ]

It'snotlikesometerrrrrrrrrrrrrroorrrrrrissssshtcouldeverHACKthatjetandplungeitintosomethingimportant,right?

they already did that with people flying it.
It's time to get real.

'Nobody' is the 58th gender-identity that nobody wants to speak about.

But many of us nobodies live in the shadows, hiding from you somebodies and your perfect somebody lives.

Down with nobodyphobia! It's time to let nobody be a pilot! It's time for nobody to drive cars!
Us nobodies are not loud or proud, but we are there! A Nobody can do anything if he tries.

[Image: Eastwood-Empty-Chair.jpg]
(06-18-2019, 09:47 AM)St. Blue Dude Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2019, 08:38 AM)Lobster Boy Wrote: [ -> ]

they already did that with people flying it.

I thought it sounded familiar!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5