The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month

The woman who pretended to be black while heading an NAACP chapter marked Pride Month by coming out as bisexual Sunday.

"I am in absolutely no rush to explore a new relationship, but it still matters to stay visible. I am bisexual," Rachel Dolezal tweeted, telling people her first kiss was with a woman, though she had also been married to a man.

Dolezal insisted she is not confused and not "almost" gay and encouraged people not to "ignore or delegitimize the 'B' In LGBTI...It's a real identity."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...ride-month

She's determined to be "special" and oppressed. Someone please finally oppress her.

This is what happens when you close mental hospitals.
Facepalm
[Image: m4ayJbm.jpg]
(06-17-2019, 06:40 PM)Rodent Wrote: [ -> ]George was always spot on

Great shit @Rodent!! TY!! Kiss
(06-17-2019, 06:10 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month

The woman who pretended to be black while heading an NAACP chapter marked Pride Month by coming out as bisexual Sunday.

"I am in absolutely no rush to explore a new relationship, but it still matters to stay visible. I am bisexual," Rachel Dolezal tweeted, telling people her first kiss was with a woman, though she had also been married to a man.

Dolezal insisted she is not confused and not "almost" gay and encouraged people not to "ignore or delegitimize the 'B' In LGBTI...It's a real identity."

She's determined to be "special" and oppressed.   Someone please finally oppress her.  

Facepalm

That's like saying she's not almost human or not almost black and she does not almost have a brain.
(06-17-2019, 06:10 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month

She's determined to be "special" and oppressed.   Someone please finally oppress her.  

Facepalm

Lmao
Next, she'll shove some hard-boiled eggs up her ass, walk around the front yard pooping them out, and claim she identifies as a chicken.
She is too embarrassed to admit she is Trysexual, actually.
(06-17-2019, 07:34 PM)St. Blue Dude Wrote: [ -> ]Next, she'll shove some hard-boiled eggs up her ass, walk around the front yard pooping them out, and claim she identifies as a chicken.

dont knock it till you try it 1dunno1 Wink Chuckle
(06-17-2019, 07:34 PM)St. Blue Dude Wrote: [ -> ]Next, she'll shove some hard-boiled eggs up her ass, walk around the front yard pooping them out, and claim she identifies as a chicken.

She is some sorry ass biped, she really seems to need some BBC to start her day...let her have at it while we all go about our business...My best advice to all concerned...Jethro?
Pages: 1 2 3