The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: This is a boy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yes this is a boy ! I would love to slap his dad around today on fathers day . This kid should be out fishing or playing ball with his dad but now most likely he is having a makeup party

[Image: e88e752d025d28c2fbb1547cc6d4628e7d5aaccb.jpg]

This Is Just Wrong

https://archive.fo/XutHg
Facepalm
Thank you Hollywood

Full Throttle

It doesn't even look human, let alone like a boy.
I thought it was one of those Asian AI real life sex dolls. I'll stick with that thought........ Chuckle
I think our problem here in America is milk; today's milk is full of estrogen and then there is soy that is high in estrogen these are two things that are not good for young people under the age of puberty . It seems everything today has milk in it or soy ..

Here is another boy . Where is his toy fire truck and BB gun ?
[Image: 052a6373bd855f720f9a91c805e6cc6f259e80-v5-wm.jpg]

It seems that there are those hell bent on changing humanity . They want to screw with the human DNA .
Child Abuse!
(06-16-2019, 10:53 AM)CSB Wrote: [ -> ]Yes this is a boy ! I would love to slap his dad around today on fathers day . This kid should be out fishing or playing ball with his dad but now most likely he is having a makeup party

[Image: e88e752d025d28c2fbb1547cc6d4628e7d5aaccb.jpg]

This Is Just Wrong

https://archive.fo/XutHg

"What`s for dinner ?" : John Podesta

Full Throttle

Society has gone A'stray.
The image is so photoshopped, he doesn’t look like that. How old is he? I looked through the feed and he has tattoos and don’t you have to be over a certain age to get them? In another one he is saying he is high.

He will probably end up a famous make up artist.  Chuckle

I don’t have a problem with it. He must be over 16? If he was 15 and younger, yeah, it’s way too much.
maybe a good war is what we need to clean this all out?? 1dunno1
Pages: 1 2 3 4