The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: There Is Something Wrong With Joe Biden - Democrat Operatives And Conservative Pundits Are Asking Legitimate Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Fox News host Sean Hannity and Fox Business host Lisa "Kennedy" Montgomery have discussed Biden’s health on the air multiple times. On a May 29 broadcast of “The Five,” Kennedy compared Biden to 2016 Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, saying Democrats are quietly talking about Biden’s health, The Daily Beast reports.

“If you talk to Democrats, who are working for different campaigns, all of the aggressive gossip whisperers — and this is where the action is happening in terms of opposition research — it’s people having a few drinks at a bar and whispering, ‘You know there is something wrong with the former vice president,’” she said. Last week, Kennedy said Biden’s staff should keep their candidate “off a main stage” because he says “stupid things and he slurs,” adding that Biden “does look very tired.”

Hannity, who has used the nickname “Sleepy Joe” to refer to Biden, also called the former vice president “tired,” adding “he does not have the energy for this.”
Listen to this fucker stumbling through his first speech if you`re not convinced

http://allnewspipeline.com/Something_Wro...orried.php

[Image: giphy.gif]
whether or not his general health is failing is irrelevant as he is still bat shit crazy! and should be barred from holding any office.
Oh yea, I don't believe this most recent one is the real Biden.
(06-15-2019, 04:56 PM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]whether or not his general health is failing is irrelevant as he is still bat shit crazy! and should be barred from holding any office.

Unless it`s an office with bars... Chuckle
(06-15-2019, 04:59 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2019, 04:56 PM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]whether or not his general health is failing is irrelevant as he is still bat shit crazy! and should be barred from holding any office.

Unless it`s an office with bars... Chuckle

I like the way you think! Drinks
(06-15-2019, 04:56 PM)Sassy Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yea, I don't believe this most recent one is the real Biden.

I dunno, he`s looking more corpse like each time he tries to rev up 1dunno1
Something was seriously and obviously medically wrong with Hillary but that didn't stop them for covering and propping her up all campaign. Not so sure the dems want Joe bad enough to carry him though.
(06-15-2019, 06:44 PM)Kraut the Rebel Wrote: [ -> ]Something was seriously and obviously medically wrong with Hillary but that didn't stop them for covering and propping her up all campaign. Not so sure the dems want Joe bad enough to carry him though.

Her problem is/was terminal history from day 1, Biden has a delayed timer, set to explode/destroy him at the time of DJT`s choosing
(06-15-2019, 06:44 PM)Kraut the Rebel Wrote: [ -> ]Something was seriously and obviously medically wrong with Hillary but that didn't stop them for covering and propping her up all campaign. Not so sure the dems want Joe bad enough to carry him though.

Love your GRITS shirt! Hi5

By the way I wanted to post this. Potus officially welcomed him back with this tweet so even POTUS knows somethings up. Yes , our wonderful trolling @realDonaldTrump tweeted this. Chuckle
April 4, 2019

Pages: 1 2 3