The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Texas senior throws pizza party for homeless instead of graduation celebration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:HOUSTON - A Texas teen is being recognized after she turned her high school graduation celebration into something benevolent for the underserved.

Rather than celebrate herself, Leanne Carrasco threw a pizza party for homeless women and children at the Star of Hope Center in Houston, ABC 13 reported. In addition to pizza, attendees received personal hygiene bags.

more https://www.ksat.com/news/texas-senior-t...elebration

imagine everybody would do this. Thinking
Pizza and corn? You Americans sure know how to party Chuckle

[Image: crop-760x428-000.jpg]

It's always great seeing people help one another, especially those less fortunate. I hope these kids continue their charity through their adult life
(06-13-2019, 03:21 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]Pizza and corn?  You Americans sure know how to party  Chuckle

It's always great seeing people help one another, especially those less fortunate. I hope these kids continue their charity through their adult life

Must be a "southern" thingie as I never heard of serving corn with pizza? 1dunno1
(06-13-2019, 03:27 PM)Lobster Boy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2019, 03:21 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]Pizza and corn?  You Americans sure know how to party  Chuckle

Must be a "southern" thingie as I never heard of serving corn with pizza?  1dunno1

I hope there's some butter and cayenne pepper on those cobs!

Probably a southern thing Chuckle
(06-13-2019, 03:21 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]Pizza and corn?  You Americans sure know how to party  

Don't forget the personal hygiene bags!
There is hope for this generation. Every time I see a report of this generation doing good and fighting back, it warms my heart. What a great kid to think of others. The article says she is going on to nursing school. She will make a great nurse because she has shown her compassion and selflessness.

Another senior just called the school officials out. https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-hi...k-at-class
(06-13-2019, 03:27 PM)Lobster Boy Wrote: [ -> ]

Must be a "southern" thingie as I never heard of serving corn with pizza?  1dunno1

It's a first for me, and I have lived in the South all my life.
Corn and pizza...it doesn't matter, does it?
She could have served them chicken broth...the point is she did something kind and thoughtful.

Good for her. May she be showered with blessings.
(06-13-2019, 03:50 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]Corn and pizza...it doesn't matter, does it?
She could have served them chicken broth...the point is she did something kind and thoughtful.

Good for her.  May she be showered with blessings.

Absolutely does not matter...I just wanted to ask to see if it was a normal thing as it's new to me

They could've handed out small chocolate bars for all I care, a kind gesture is as meaningful no matter how much you're able to spend on it
Heartflowers
(06-13-2019, 03:50 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]Corn and pizza...it doesn't matter, does it?

Good for her.  May she be showered with blessings.

chicken broth is disgusting. Anon
Pages: 1 2 3