The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: St. Louis Blues win the Stanley cup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
on the road.

Hopefully, STL wil keep it classy tonight. It will be good for the city. First time the Blues have won the cup.

~mc~

Great game Cheer

But I wanted Binnington to be MVP!
I saw the game! They really did well tonight! Who got MVP? I would have thought Binnington was a shoe in? V6sRZf4

~mc~

(06-12-2019, 11:11 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]I saw the game!  They really did well tonight!  Who got MVP?  I would have thought Binnington was a shoe in?   V6sRZf4

O reily
(06-12-2019, 11:09 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]Great game  Cheer

So did I.

I don't follow hockey that closely, but if I counted right, he blocked 30 of 31 shots on goal tonight. The O'Reilly dude that got the award came up with some critical goals throughout the series though.

~mc~

(06-12-2019, 11:14 PM)last one Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2019, 11:09 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]Great game  Cheer

So did I.

I don't follow hockey that closely, but if I counted right, he blocked 30 of 31 shots on goal tonight.  The O'Reilly dude that got the award came up with some critical goals throughout the series though.

I know

I just wanted the rookie to win it Chuckle
Really glad to see St Louis win, the goalie is hot.

~mc~

(06-12-2019, 11:16 PM)Shadow Wrote: [ -> ]Really glad to see St Louis win, the goalie is hot.

He looks like he’s 15 Chuckle
Why is this not on the main stream news?

I'd tell you why... but it would reinforce some peoples view here that I'm a bigot. Jptdknpa

~mc~

(06-12-2019, 11:16 PM)-RG- Wrote: [ -> ]Why is this not on the main stream news?

I'd tell you why... but it would reinforce some peoples view here that I'm a bigot.    Jptdknpa

Because hockey is not “popular “ Eyeroll

I grew up on hockey..

My brother played from age 5 all the way to college and Detroit has won many championships

I’ve kind of lost interest but I like Stanley cup finals
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5