The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The Democrat's 2019 America Is Sick And Sinister
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Democrat's 2019 America Is Sick And Sinister: This Is Not A Culture War, This Is Child Abuse - The 'Gay Mafia' Is Coming After Your Children
Posted June 11 2019

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

A headline like that will have cries of "homophobia" howled by the left, but here is a newsflash for the LGBT community and liberals: I don't care one iota about what people do behind their own bedroom door. Not. One. Iota.

I also have no desire to have any persons sexuality, or sex life shoved in my face, whether they are heterosexual or homosexual. Each and every one of us will be judged on Judgement Day for our choices and actions, so it is not up to me to judge how someone else lives their life in their own home. That will be between them and God.

With that disclaimer out of the way, we should all draw the line at children being abused, indoctrinated and endangered as part of the LGBT agenda.... and they are, right now, all over the country.

Recently a former teacher blew the whistle on California's newly adopted "Health Education Framework," describing relay races where "10- and 11-year-old girls are trained to put condoms on a prosthetic male erection as the boys watch on, as described by Big League Politics after her interview with Christian Post.

Kids as young as 11 years old are trained in how to engage in oral and anal sex and taught to experiment with bisexuality by public school teachers.

"It is medically risky on multiple levels. And when you read the curriculum … it’s written almost like a college fraternity wrote this curriculum in a very crass and a juvenile way," she said of the ongoing sexualization of children.

" always tell people that the scary thing is, I’ll give radio interviews and I can’t even say on the radio things that are being taught in our elementary and middle school classrooms in mixed company. There’s something very wrong there," said Friedrichs, a conservative activist who taught in public schools for 28 years.

"No one believes it until they see it," she said. "Now that we’ve been able to help parents to understand what’s actually in the curriculums and they’re viewing it for themselves, they see the urgent need to rescue the kids. Now there’s a groundswell of parents that’s growing fast and fighting back."

Transgenderism is also being pushed on children, prompting unsuspecting kids to adopt a lifestyle that is known to result in a spike of suicide attempts, mental illness, and other harmful behaviors. “

Link to the whole ANP : http://allnewspipeline.com/Sick_And_Sini...re_War.php