The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: I Asked A Black Man A Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I Asked A Black Man A Question

It blow him away and said that his mother and him will be talking about this being that she may not even know .

I was with a few friends when a co worker of one of my friends stopped and just to say hi he seemed to be a nice person but a different color he is black . We all popped open a beer and were talking about motor cycles ladies and houses and some how moved to politics . This is when it hit me that this black guy is a democrat . So I asked him so you are a democrat and he said yes . I asked him if I can ask him a question with out offending him; he goes hell yes . So I asked ... My question was how can any black person support the democratic party when the Ku Klux Klan is a democratic hate group ? His eyes got wide open and said that he had never heard of that before . I told him to look it up , so he pulled his smart phone out and searched KKK and democrat and what he found blew him away and even kinda got pissed off . Then he said to me that his mom and him will be talking about this ...

I some times really wonder how many black people know this .....

I just had to share this

CSB
[Image: biker.gif]
open them eyes dude

you best keep a low key profile
CSB

Hiding3
Next time you see him whisper Margret Sanger. Yeah3
The TV never told them that
(06-11-2019, 09:49 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]The TV never told them that

Lyndon Johnson, C eye A, and project mockingbird. Yeah3
(06-11-2019, 09:49 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]The TV never told them that

True the TV never told them so maybe I should .

I may print up a few flyers and leave them in places for them to find . I may get suicided by Hillary but it would be well worth it to see the blacks move away from their democratic party .

[Image: 56413b29290000d7004dc8e2.jpg]

I love to stir up shit ODSv0s0
That's a disturbing pic.
(06-11-2019, 09:38 PM)CSB Wrote: [ -> ]I Asked A Black Man A Question

It blow him away and said that his mother and him will be talking about this be that she may not even know .

I was with a few friends when a co worker of one of my friends stopped and just to say hi he seemed to be a nice person but a different color he is black . We all popped open a beer and were talking about motor cycles ladies and houses and some how moved to politics . This is when it hit me that this black guy is a democrat . So I asked him so you are a democrat and he said yes . I asked him if I can ask him a question with out offending him; he goes hell yes . So I asked ... My question was how can any black person support the democratic party when the Ku Klux Klan is a democratic hate group ? His eyes got wide open and said that he had never heard of that before . I told him to look it up , so he pulled his smart phone out and searched KKK and democrat and what he found blew him away and even kinda got pissed off . Then he said to me that his mom and him will be talking about this ...

I some times really wonder how many black people know this .....

I just had to share this

CSB
[Image: biker.gif]

Being from Republic ancestral slave owners within whom themselves were decedents of white people sent into slavery by the King of England for not kneeling to the church of England. My ancestors always built a church and school house. All attended. I'll openly share this one point in my family history. My Uncle Arthur owned a farm in Alabama prior to the Civil war that was by records very successful. During the Civil War he became a snipper for the Confederate Army specializing in Union Officer termination. He was shot in Alma Arkansas, hidden and nursed back to health by two women. One white, one black. Having a death warrant on his head he was advised to flee. He ended up in Utah territory starting a silver mine with a copartner. After the war he carefully traveled back to the farm to fetch his wife and kids. He wrote in his journal, upon arrival, all the land and workings were the same as when he left. Not one slave or house member had left and my Aunt and cousins had been protected and cared for. None of them had left. He recorded as well, the babies that had been born within his absence and what great joy that it had afforded him and the West family. He divided all the property up, gave it to the second master of the house (black man) and moved the family to California to retire and study.

No matter what, there are different histories and bindings. The Democratic party still works for the Crown of England.
[Image: 2axw-PAG7m6-Ep-M7e-S5-Ex-T-url-image.jpg]
Thanks for the pin .

I don't think that I have ever seen anywhere in mainstream or even books that it describes the KKK as a democratic organization . But you can search it

Really this is the kind of information that needs to go viral on the net ;; some simple but crazy chit

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sour...7B6_XqShgo
Pages: 1 2